Rain

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry youll get one
this was booked with just a few of the blokes out of the club going not a big deal to be fair but there will be a proper one to follow

is that a southern word for mara?

rate loggin off and ill catch ya all monday, be good and can ya all look after claire for me :RpS_wink:

haha proberly not just slip it in whilst hes asleep and hope he dont wake up:RpS_biggrin:

BENIDORM That was a fcuking experience aint been since 74 had a top night with NPS and and the Wakefield massive, great bunch of lads got a bit messy but who cares , sitting in my favorite Tapas bar where my house is in Spain only me and my mate and two other people in it, 3 years ago you couldnt get near a table the place was banged out, sign of the times,not good.

nowt sexual or owt (so he tells me)
he rung me up at about 3am I can only guess, asking where i was, so i told him im in the room and he said so am I, yes he was but not the right one pmsl some security guard had let him into the right numbered room just not the right apartment block lol he'll tell the tail better than me!!

Oh and hes fluent in welsh now as well :RpS_wink:

No mate never been there infact never had a drink in middleton, you got a story to tell about it? :RpS_wink:

not rate bothered about going to them places to be honest, some proper shitholes round leeds the kind of places where if you breakdown you lock the doors and get under the seat:-0

Ye, was fun n games for a few months, had petrol cans left on doorstep, gun pointed at me , glassed in the face a few attempted glassings and clubbings, spent more time in the car park than behind the bar, but turned it round and made some good mates

so how was it mate good stag me bro went on a stag this weekend to protugal and returned a very broken man

Paul why would you bother with that?!

Just come back from Holland, divorced, New woman , New life, n I loved it for a few years, an was still on the tools for a good while, sold it at a premium and bought another lease in Rotherham and one near Barnsley,

Ye, was fun n games for a few months, had petrol cans left on doorstep, gun pointed at me , glassed in the face a few attempted glassings and clubbings, spent more time in the car park than behind the bar, but turned it round and made some good mates

I told Eddie not to take that water pistol out with him :rolleyes)

There was no need to siphon the petral from his helicopter round the back of his pub though mate :-0
That was his getaway vehicle!

some proper rough shitholes round leeds thats for sure

jr the stag do was a right laugh had sore stomach muscles for 3 days with all the laughing, still a bit sore now to think about it

Yep got a cab back to the apartment block after learning Welsh with no idea of the room number or NPS surname it was about 4am and pretty pissed told the the bloke on the desk i was in a room with a bloke called Ian he looks through the register and says Ian Thompson got to be i say so the security guard takes me up, not was i only in the wrong room but in the wrong block a good bit of Spanish security that was.

after learning welsh pissfunny, i couldnt understand a frigging word:RpS_lol:

you back on thurs mate? hope the rest of your hols went well

Yeah back tomorrow mate, gutted had a realy good time, been round the pool all day getting over last night another 4 oclocker which got messy dont remember much only vaguely a Tranny and that was Welsh as well Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.