Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
No and i werent with the tranny it was just in the company i ended up with some scally bird i think, no cant have still got me wallet must have been the Brighton bird, oh idont know.

sounds a right laff ive just booked myself a week in majorca cnt bloody wait now went there last year it was mustard

we stopped there last year to drop some people off at jupiter haha, small world, book yaself a last minute jobby looks like good prices

we off to euro disney in August then thats it, we need to start paying for next year because when we go to get married in Rhodes we are going for a month (gonna sneek a 3 night benidorm in again though :RpS_wink:)

were off to euro disney in august aswell haha wen you goin?? if its same time well have to get together and have a few bevvies

errrrrrr i know im there for the 9th cos its my bday ill ask our lass later, defo have a few beers
we are going with the inlaws and sister, brother inlaw

Should be good meeting up with NPS while your with the family JR he is a very well spoken clean living young man shoud be good:RpS_biggrin:

pmsl we are off 6th till the 9th mate, the father in laws booked for us all to go, we are going on one of those national holiday jobbies, he loves going on coaches cos he does tonnes of driving for his work (he hates flying)
he pays for us all to go away every year, last year was centre parks

looks like we will be meeting up for a few jars then mate what hotel are you staying in i think were in the princess castle one??

Danny can we have a
"Meet up with NPS abroad section"
Please :RpS_thumbsup:

Benidorm, France, where you off next NPS :RpS_biggrin:
You have more holidays than JJ & he's semi retired :RpS_biggrin:

ill pm you my number mate

next stag do prob benidorm again next may then rhodes to get married staying for a month june 2013 anyone else going lol:RpS_thumbsup:

Did you do any work on the new tescos in the town near the big fountain? My cousin did all the windows and s**t. I use to do a few deliveries foe him when i han nowt on, was wondering if the grass they started growing on the wall is still there

i dnt know mate i very rarely venture into welwyn garden city i diddnt do any of the work there i think ive only worked there a handful of times

think your only allowed in the place if you have a none carbon producing car anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.