Price needed for 2 no. 2 bed houses in Worcestershire

Members online

Wes1000

Hi,

I’m on the look out for a local gang to tack and finish two small starter homes we are looking to build next year.

The job is in Malvern, Worcestershire and the houses are both 2 bed with open plan living, dining, kitchen area down stairs and are about 90m2 each over two floors.

All materials will be provided and on site ready for your start, so will be labour only. Can work with you regarding preferences on materials.

Plans are available for anyone interested in quoting this for a possible start in April / May time but will need to firm up the schedule later this year.

Wesbaker82@icloud.com

Hi,

I’m on the look out for a local gang to tack and finish two small starter homes we are looking to build next year.

The job is in Malvern, Worcestershire and the houses are both 2 bed with open plan living, dining, kitchen area down stairs and are about 90m2 each over two floors.

All materials will be provided and on site ready for your start, so will be labour only. Can work with you regarding preferences on materials.

Plans are available for anyone interested in quoting this for a possible start in April / May time but will need to firm up the schedule later this year.

Wesbaker82@icloud.com

Are you sure 90m is right for the 2 floors mate.
That's seems extremely small

Full house in 2 gauges for you pal!

Lol...a house a day lol...
download.jpg

Like packing boxes in a factory just way better money.

I did something once at a soap factory in Manchester. I was watching the line at work. Mostly it was automated but the machine wasn't sophisticated enough to open flatpack boxes so part way through, you need a pair of Polish hands. Six bottles dropped into the tray thing, and the Polish man opened the box, slid it over and then the machine took it away and folded the top and bottom up.

On to the next one.

Poor c**t had to ten hours of that a day for seventy quid.

I did something once at a soap factory in Manchester. I was watching the line at work. Mostly it was automated but the machine wasn't sophisticated enough to open flatpack boxes so part way through, you need a pair of Polish hands. Six bottles dropped into the tray thing, and the Polish man opened the box, slid it over and then the machine took it away and folded the top and bottom up.

On to the next one.

Poor c**t had to ten hours of that a day for seventy quid.
Frightening thing is he’s been back in Poland 5 years teaching kids English while learning plastering and he’s coming back next year with a ginger beard and Scottish accent. @lurpak do you think we’re on to him?

Hi Wes,I'm based in Worcester and would be interested in quoting.I'll drop you an email with my details.

Cheers

Rich

Spreads need walls and ceilings my friend xx
I'm sure you'll get a hand off someone on here(y)
Yes, no problem. Anyone interested can have a copy of the plans and any details they need. Just email or pm me.

Hi Wes,I'm based in Worcester and would be interested in quoting.I'll drop you an email with my details.

Cheers

Rich

Cheers Rich, got the email. Be in touch.

Frightening thing is he’s been back in Poland 5 years teaching kids English while learning plastering and he’s coming back next year with a ginger beard and Scottish accent. @lurpak do you think we’re on to him?
Haha... Not getting involved with this one..

Lurpak talks about me all the time.. Can anyone ask him if he loves me? Like serious