Skimmers needed for Bristol work in 2 weeks.

Members online

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
Have 2nd phase of job for a contractor ready approx w/c 11th April or week after at latest.
I'm busy with my new ritmo outside and wasn't booked to start this till end of April so come a bit quick!

Large single house refurb.
Ground floor left to do.
About 400m skimming on board and 100m float and set. Need to get back and measure up properly.

Have few large rooms about 3-3.5 in height tower provided. Large kitchen diner with sloping ceiling.
Hallway and couple of small rooms.

Paying 3.75m2 skim straight through, 7.50 float and set.
Or day rate if preferred.
Need decent small gang or guy to help out.
CIS paid 7 days after invoice received.

No wasters, chancers, ruff bastards.
Just want a good tidy job. Have lots of skimming jobs coming in so possibly more work if both sides are happy.

Pm me if interested please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fully qualified I did my 6 weeks. I'll not lie it wasn't easy. I've worked on my friend's houses. They where happy with the work. (I did it for free) what is float??

I'm fully qualified I did my 6 weeks. I'll not lie it wasn't easy. I've worked on my friend's houses. They where happy with the work. (I did it for free) what is float??
Ive done 12 weeks now and been paid so I make you look like an ameteur....apart from my overboards going to fall down due to lack of screws

The difference between me and you is you want to be a plasterer. And I don't ;)
the difference between me and you is I definetly dont want 4 kids and you (you poor bugger) have them....no wonder you're too done in to do any plastering(y)

Hi I'm looking for a good run of work been plastering for 10 years. And don't mind traveling that's a good price per m2 I've just come of price and was knocking 60 plus m2 a day sounds like a great opportunity

Get involved and work may find its way to you..post loads of shite like me and argue with a few,get on with a few (@plasterman) hate a few (@flynman)..jobs a gud 1..or and don't take no s**t of chancers etc who probably rnt plasterers

Get involved and work may find its way to you..post loads of shite like me and argue with a few,get on with a few (@plasterman) hate a few (@flynman)..jobs a gud 1..or and don't take no s**t of chancers etc who probably rnt plasterers
I will get involved and have a bit of banter sorting my shot out ready for a shop fit skim in Bristol tomorrow

Just post everyday looking for work it worked For @Tonymahony and the old veteran Simon Langdon..as there never on anymore so there must of found sumat..

Im forced on here
I live with 4 girls
my gaffa is a bird
My accountant is a lady
Christ it sounds like im looking for a man !!!!!