Rhyl - 3 Bed House Board & Skim Labour Only - Good Price

Members online

Abrey Developments Ltd looking for a gang of plasterers to start next week on a 3 bed house as part of a council contract. Plenty more properties to come after this also.

Details are:

Semi Detached house;
Front lounge - 1 wall dot & dab, 3 walls overskim - Board & skim ceiling
back lounge - Overskim walls & ceiling
Small Kitchen - Overskim walls & ceiling
Hallway / Stairs / Landing - 1/2 dot & dab, 1/2 overskim, Overskim ceiling
Small front bed - Overskim walls & ceiling
Large front bed - 4 walls dot and dab, Overskim ceiling
Rear bed - 3 walls dot & dab, 1 wall overskim, Ceiling overskim

All materials provided
Must be clean and tidy on completion
Must have CSCS Cards
Will need to attend short induction with main contractor on first day - 1/2 hour at most
Hard hats, high viz and steel toe capped boots required
Must provide UTR Number and will be taxed accordingly
Payment 14 days from invoice via bank transfer
Labour only price £2,300.00

Have photos of job i can send over via whatsapp if interested.

Abrey Developments Ltd looking for a gang of plasterers to start next week on a 3 bed house as part of a council contract. Plenty more properties to come after this also.

Details are:

Semi Detached house;
Front lounge - 1 wall dot & dab, 3 walls overskim - Board & skim ceiling
back lounge - Overskim walls & ceiling
Small Kitchen - Overskim walls & ceiling
Hallway / Stairs / Landing - 1/2 dot & dab, 1/2 overskim, Overskim ceiling
Small front bed - Overskim walls & ceiling
Large front bed - 4 walls dot and dab, Overskim ceiling
Rear bed - 3 walls dot & dab, 1 wall overskim, Ceiling overskim

All materials provided
Must be clean and tidy on completion
Must have CSCS Cards
Will need to attend short induction with main contractor on first day - 1/2 hour at most
Hard hats, high viz and steel toe capped boots required
Must provide UTR Number and will be taxed accordingly
Payment 14 days from invoice via bank transfer
Labour only price £2,300.00

Have photos of job i can send over via whatsapp if interested.

With the greatest of respect thats far from good money!

14 days you would be paying the same night as completions or id be hacking the cnt off! Billy big b*ll***s trying to tell us how it’s gonna go! You be fooked right off and the price would be the one I gave you! :ROFLMAO:

That amount of work for your prices are way off
It would be spiritual suicide for that man/men

Your welcome

14days after invoice!! Mine would be waiting for you when you got home!!!

Christ, just got £4600 to dot and dab and skim 2 bedrooms, hallway, landing, bathroom and kitchen. Think I'll pass on this one

I'm always looking at Wales auctions you'd be surprised what a run down refurb goes for , just an example of what's on sale that's in decent order
My brother in law moved from South west to Newcastle. Bought a 70k house up north and he still charges £250-£300 a day. It's not where you live that determine your prices it's how likeable you are, how well you sell yourself on quotes and the quality of your work. He earnt half the value of his house in his first year up there with no contacts.

My brother in law moved from South west to Newcastle. Bought a 70k house up north and he still charges £250-£300 a day. It's not where you live that determine your prices it's how likeable you are, how well you sell yourself on quotes and the quality of your work. He earnt half the value of his house in his first year up there with no contacts.
True there's money in all corners of the country , but were talking run down council housing in nth wales , their will be site spreads in that area who will take £300 a day on a job like this and be pleased with it

i would need beadtape, digs, petrol and usual expenses but apart from that seems fine to me.

Dunno what’s funnier. That price or this

E8F4BFEB-3E2C-4D2A-828B-09F15324B890.png

Plumbers and sparks wouldn’t dare work for sh it money but plasterers will, race to the bottom.
I'm afraid so , but there's a cut off point for quality work , the lower runs are open to inexperienced chances who still have to graft and get dirty , there's easier money and i think they are welcome to a customer who go by price alone , its an expensive gamble, good spreads will stand their ground