Plastering Cost for a 3 Bed Semi-Detached

Members online

foxtrot2129

Hello everyone. I’m looking to get quotes for reskim / plastering for a 3 bed semi attached. How much should I be looking to pay? Walls currently are good but they have woodchip, if I rip out woodchip I might end up needing reskimming anyways. true or false?
Just need a clean smooth finish what do you suggest? If it’s reskim how much should I expect to pay?
Another option was to plaster over wallpaper with gadz.

Last edited:
eddie murphy wtf!.gif

Hello everyone. I’m looking to get quotes for reskim / plastering for a 3 bed semi attached. How much should I be looking to pay? Walls currently are good but they have woodchip, if I rip out woodchip I might end up needing reskimming anyways. true or false?
Just need a clean smooth finish what do you suggest? If it’s reskim how much should I expect to pay?

pretty much guarantee the walls are being held up with the woodchip. The lot will probably come off back to the brick!

As quoted go get a local plasterer to price instead of trying to get prices here so you can try beat down a local lad with the i was told bullshit ,telling people what’s wrong with the house and actually walking around it with a qualified plasterer is two different things ,also remember the cheapest price is not the best price, don’t want to be seeing you on here in a few months time moaning it’s a bad job

Pull your finger out get the wood chip off and see what the state of the walls are like first and get them over to quote the plaster maybe solid in places or the lot has blown who knows but get all the wallpaper off dont be a typical customer and say I did my best and you get there to skim it and there's still shitloads of woodchip on the walls only a nonce does that and your not a nonce are you

Pull your finger out get the wood chip off and see what the state of the walls are like first and get them over to quote the plaster maybe solid in places or the lot has blown who knows but get all the wallpaper off dont be a typical customer and say I did my best and you get there to skim it and there's still shitloads of woodchip on the walls only a nonce does that and your not a nonce are you
hope hes not one of those guys that digs the corner of scraper in and fucks up a good wall you will have seen it yourself

I'll do it for a cheeseburger

good luck with plastering over the wallpaper
are you an engineer

Yes