own up

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJack

Anyone want to stick their name to this. The job is in Warwickshire. Not sure if exact address but it's a new build house near Hatton.

it's a fckin disgrace. The whole house has been plastered by a tw@. How am I supposed to put a polished stucco on this When the thickness of the stucco isn't as thick as the grooves

Anyone want to stick their name to this. The job is in Warwickshire. Not sure if exact address but it's a new build house near Hatton.

it's a fckin disgrace. The whole house has been plastered by a tw@. How am I supposed to put a polished stucco on this When the thickness of the stucco isn't as thick as the grooves

We did a job in Warwickshire last year don't remember using a serrated speedskim lol..

Wtf gone on bud??

How they put groves in it?

Had my festool orbital on it. Only brought 240 grit pads as last time I was here I was assured it would be sorted. So annoyed. I had to charge the bloke extra for two of us to sort it

Looks like someone's knocked up a mix then brushed it on the wall ..... no trowel used there ......... Surely :confused:

Haha brilliant. Are you still there rob? We refurbed a house in Hatton a couple of years back. Right awkward *******

@Nisus has been working further South than usual recently. Maybe one of his earlier forays? :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

i was only tryin to provide key for your polished stucco rob:RpS_crying:

That's insane I thought it was timber first glance!
The mind well and truly boggles it's gotta be hard to end up in that state.

I can see where he's gone wrong... He's not cut the corners off his beads :RpS_thumbup:

Yes my site needs to re-designed as designed by myself to save costs. Don't have £350 lying around

So long as Im not costing him a sale Ill fix it up a bit for you next time Ive got some time off. Its not bad, just few tweaks and some loading issues. Obviously a full redesign will be better but until then, if you want.

That's insane I thought it was timber first glance!
The mind well and truly boggles it's gotta be hard to end up in that state.

I've heard it takes years of practice to get it to that state --- its the authentic look - :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

Cowen ........best bit of advice you'll get on the forum........Watch out...watch out....ryans about:RpS_scared:...:RpS_wink:

Yes my site needs to re-designed as designed by myself to save costs. Don't have £350 lying around

i can sort you out fibre fingers....................i can bang out a top notch webby for you......................mates rates..................:RpS_wink:

You have own website for us to see?

No, I'm a student I don't need one. I'll not so much as patching for at least 6 months and I haven't worked in web design for 2 years (not that I'd be comfortable advertising a portfolio in this manner anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.