own up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha brilliant. Are you still there rob? We refurbed a house in Hatton a couple of years back. Right awkward *******

Yes mate. Job booked in Mon till Fri. Stayed Mon Tuesday night and staying tomorrow night too. Wax Thursday morning. Drive home and come back Friday morning to buff. Are you far away. Been in pub both nights and up for a few scoops we'd night if anyone is local.

@Fibrehand7 can't re skim as I don't have the time. The whole house wants plastering again. The job has been in diary for Mon to Fri only. No lee way either side. If the client can't keep their end of the bargain to have the surfaces as required and discussed then it's their problem. As It happens I like his bloke and feel for him a bit so I've put in longer hours to fix the problem and give him a good result. Normally I would walk away and charge for the inconvenience and lost time

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt hicky do the distressed timber stuff :-0 the headers in that cottage with his plastic moulds :RpS_unsure: or am i thinking of someone else? where is he lately anyway .... :RpS_unsure:

As It happens I like his bloke and feel for him a bit so I've put in longer hours to fix the problem and give him a good result. Normally I would walk away and charge for the inconvenience and lost time

you're a good man. rob. a decent man. an ambassador for the trade. i would do the same

didnt hicky do the distressed timber stuff :-0 the headers in that cottage with his plastic moulds :RpS_unsure: or am i thinking of someone else? where is he lately anyway .... :RpS_unsure:

He's got ryanitis.:RpS_thumbdn:.......

Status
Not open for further replies.