Make good plaster

Members online

@Plasterers1StopShop
Morning Bryan ;)
Looking forward to get some feedback on your new multi, hopefully some reviews will be posted on here.
How are stock levels and how regularly are you getting replenishment? x

Hi Dougie,

We have sold our first two Arctic loads, our next allocation is the 2nd week of June. It'll be held in stock and we should never run out to be honest as it's readily available

I'm really looking forward to seeing the reviews and hope they are the same as the ones who tested. Obviously a new product and a few adaptations will be required with timings etc, but im sure it'll be great results.

I'll look out for the reviews aswell I'm looking at trying this product out regardless of stocking levels of British gypsum finishes when I'm ready to get back at it

Hi Dougie,

We have sold our first two Arctic loads, our next allocation is the 2nd week of June. It'll be held in stock and we should never run out to be honest as it's readily available

I'm really looking forward to seeing the reviews and hope they are the same as the ones who tested. Obviously a new product and a few adaptations will be required with timings etc, but im sure it'll be great results.
Hopefully your "works just like Multifinish" comment won't prove to be 100% accurate.

Same mate I’m still waiting to hear what a forum member says about it , maybe @Olican is gonna have to be the man to try some and report back ,thought @essexandy was gonna but he seems happy to be fishing instead
I definitely don't ever remember being offered any to try out, do you?
Oh and yes you're spot on about the fishing.
15893912519359012555543673714094.jpg

Same mate I’m still waiting to hear what a forum member says about it , maybe @Olican is gonna have to be the man to try some and report back ,thought @essexandy was gonna but he seems happy to be fishing instead
You would think they would send some out foc to a few members and then we can all judge for ourselves! The timing for testing this product couldn’t be better.

@Plasterers1StopShop can I ask , given the nature of the shortage, why you haven't secured more. And sooner. Is it just a matter of logistics and availability? Your pretty savvy I know, why such a big gap between this batch and next

We have a few arctics loads fully allocated and sold, as it’s the first delivery in, its simply down to stock allocation throughout the county.

With everything happening, there was a slight hold in production etc so that’s delayed a few things

Its been tested, developed and trialled by spreads for over two years. We gave around 3 pallets out to local guys for testing and reviews were great. Hence now stocking
Any chance any of these spreads are on here? Can you make some of these reviews you’ve had accessible to members on here to have a look?
Cheers! (y)

We have a few arctics loads fully allocated and sold, as it’s the first delivery in, its simply down to stock allocation throughout the county.

With everything happening, there was a slight hold in production etc so that’s delayed a few things
Do you have exclusivity to this product or will other distributors get their hands on it? How big is the company producing it, do you think they'll be able to scale up to meet demand? Sorry for barrage of questions

Hi Dougie,

Hi mate with the date u got above I’m still on the understanding that the date 31st may that week anyway am I expecting my load (weh heh) I ordered last week
Cheers

Do you have exclusivity to this product or will other distributors get their hands on it? How big is the company producing it, do you think they'll be able to scale up to meet demand? Sorry for barrage of questions

No we don’t mate, however, we were the first in the country to get stock. All the big merchants will be stocking I would imagine

100% they can cope with demand - that isn’t a worry

Any chance any of these spreads are on here? Can you make some of these reviews you’ve had accessible to members on here to have a look?
Cheers! (y)

I’m not sure if they are, I’m speaking to a guy on Facebook currently who ordered from the first batch and used it today. I’ll post his comments