Nice Job

Members online

Butty

Turned up to this today. Turned round and left again

How many times have you said that to people though and you still turn up to a ton of shite in the way. fkg domestics :loco:
Your always gonna have something left in room. One thing I.ll do is drag mattress out and stand bed on its side. Normally scruffy lazy f**k**s who leave it like this.
I have a job on 1st april where I said I want room cleared so watch this space

Your always gonna have something left in room. One thing I.ll do is drag mattress out and stand bed on its side. Normally scruffy lazy f**k**s who leave it like this.
I have a job on 1st april where I said I want room cleared so watch this space
I turned up to a job the other week covering an artex ceiling in a living room. Huge table and 3 piece leather suite left in the room. It filled half the room lol. What are people thinking :rayos:

How many times have you said that to people though and you still turn up to a ton of shite in the way. fkg domestics :loco:

Tbf very rarely. Customers Will ask what’s ok 9/10. Can’t blame them for not wanting to completely empty a room. If you can’t work around a few things should stick to having board put infront of ya.

Lol I’m just getting old and grumpy that’s all. Years of struggling to accommodate lazy people. Can’t be arsed anymore.

You’re in your right tho I wouldn’t either but it’s rare as f**k i rock up to it like that without being notified.

I agree. Them wardrobes were a principal thing. Don’t need to Fuk about. Plus once home I could do a few lines off Coke