New Trowels and Special offer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan has only 3 posts to go to be a private member. We better delete what we where saying about him.:RpS_blushing:

There's no way I'm buying any tool or gadget for my self coming up to chrimbo. The girlfriend would expect something more than £30 under the tree this year. :-0

ive already got the refina s*p*r*lex cassie and i love it ws just wondering how this one compares i.e the thickness of the steel and the flex compared to refinas

how do these trowels compare to the refina superflexs ryan??

Still very new to is to give an honest opinion. Very big sellers in Germany and made by a great manufacturer. We have had several out and the feedback has been great. Some seemed worried about the strength of the handle but they seem to be holding up very well.

We have 2 outfits using them for topcoat application on EWI systems as well

had a look and the tang is plastic.. refina look a better buy, if your getting one..

An unfair judgement if you haven't used one. Looks can be very deceiving! Our plastic trowels don't look like they would be up-to much but are flying off the shelf! And that's mainly people re-buying etc

There's no way I'm buying any tool or gadget for my self coming up to chrimbo. The girlfriend would expect something more than £30 under the tree this year. :-0

I will throw in a bottle of rouge for you if you make the purchase. Then u can tell her u bought some wine and they threw in a new trowel for you ;-)

An unfair judgement if you haven't used one. Looks can be very deceiving! Our plastic trowels don't look like they would be up-to much but are flying off the shelf! And that's mainly people re-buying etc

sorry mate, didnt mean owt nasty, no dog in this fight.. just thought yours looked not as well made.. maybe im wrong.. never used one, if there German, I presume they will be top quality tho.. sorry bud..

sorry mate, didnt mean owt nasty, no dog in this fight.. just thought yours looked not as well made.. maybe im wrong.. never used one, if there German, I presume they will be top quality tho.. sorry bud..

No worries mate, didn't take it in a bad way at all, probs did have a little nibble though :) lol. All the German stuff is top quality in fairness to them. Hopefully you get one in the future and it changes ur mind ;-)

hi do you sell marshalltown 14inch x 4 3/4 wooden handle trowels in carbon or stainless steel ?

no way 6 weeks more like , and im not tight just cant bring myself to buy tools for just a stupid mickey mouse trade

You won't find cheaper than that mate. cheap cheap! I gave one away a couple of weeks back. If id known you hadn't bought one id have sent it to you. Brand spanker too.

Status
Not open for further replies.