Finance available on the M-tec M200

Members online

No members online now.
Don't know i bought my one. But 30 odd a week for someone who only has a couple of grand in the bank for the deposit is f**k all. Am glad am back using the machines again.
Yer but you're a big gun mate. How I see it is nice to have a machine but some who'd get it on finance would just put it in the corner of a garage or workshop to gather dust and might only use it once or twice a year, it sounds cool get it on finance but I seen loads coming and going on the good old interweb after been used a handful of times. Having a machine doesn't equal to it that the work will flood in. Also that's when I think that quite a few just being billy big bollox saying earning this and that a week or month or whatever, if that would be truth they would walk in the shop and pay there and then. If someone takes it on finance due to taxing reasons I totally understand that tho.
I get the popcorn out at the ready [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yer but you're a big gun mate. How I see it is nice to have a machine but some who'd get it on finance would just put it in the corner of a garage or workshop to gather dust and might only use it once or twice a year, it sounds cool get it on finance but I seen loads coming and going on the good old interweb after been used a handful of times. Having a machine doesn't equal to it that the work will flood in. Also that's when I think that quite a few just being billy big bollox saying earning this and that a week or month or whatever, if that would be truth they would walk in the shop and pay there and then. If someone takes it on finance due to taxing reasons I totally understand that tho.
I get the popcorn out at the ready [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Am not big gun lol. I sub out work but make f**k all out of it tbh. It's not worth the hassle tbh. Am seriously thinking of going back to a 2and1 gang. And have different machines for different jobs. If you can get the right jobs u will pay for the machine in no time. I bought the ritmo not to do a job faster just to make it easier tbh. But I have to say I did a cash job with the ritmo on my first go with it. We where doing ocr render with it. I made 600 after paying 2 men . Good money for a days work. I've did 5 days in total on external work now with the ritmo and I have half my money back. And that's not counting what I've made doing hardwall with it. The best way to look at it is if you pay 7k for the machine and you have it 7 years that's 1k a year.

I keep thinking that buying a machine is the way forward, not to increase the workload but just to save the heartache of laying on. I'd like to know if you could genuinely do house bashing with ryans new machine? Just skimming with multi? If spraying 3 bags each of multi on is a few mins quicker then in my head we have to put 1.5m2 extra each on per day to cover the cost of it at them finance rates.

I prefer the peace and quiet of house bashing i hate the graft now so if i could take the graft out of it.....

Troweling up is a piece of piss i just hate laying on now.

I keep thinking that buying a machine is the way forward, not to increase the workload but just to save the heartache of laying on. I'd like to know if you could genuinely do house bashing with ryans new machine? Just skimming with multi? If spraying 3 bags each of multi on is a few mins quicker then in my head we have to put 1.5m2 extra each on per day to cover the cost of it at them finance rates.

I prefer the peace and quiet of house bashing i hate the graft now so if i could take the graft out of it.....

Troweling up is a piece of piss i just hate laying on now.

I'm the opposite. I like laying on and hate the trowelling up.