20210512_131759.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 148
  • 20210512_131751.jpg
    20210512_131751.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 138
  • 20210511_173844.jpg
    20210511_173844.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 146
The cops got me mate, honest working tradesmen the victims , never see these traffic wardens going down the dole dossers side of town
Oh no we will give it the plasterers for unloading at work
View attachment 60973
That will be someone phoning up, some t**t did it to me in Bexley Heath, bloke came out on a Honda fifty took a photo a give me a ticket, he told me someone phoned up about it because my wheel was on the path, obviously rather I blocked the road off that would have been okay, wouldn’t get any emergency vehicle down there though. I hope they died because an ambulance couldn’t get to them

That will be someone phoning up, some t**t did it to me in Bexley Heath, bloke came out on a Honda fifty took a photo a give me a ticket, he told me someone phoned up about it because my wheel was on the path, obviously rather I blocked the road off that would have been okay, wouldn’t get any emergency vehicle down there though. I hope they died because an ambulance couldn’t get to them
Sad aren’t they I seen the guy writing it I argued a bit said you are sad really, flicked my hair and showed him the hand as the face ain’t listening

Thats nothing try getting three in one day... Working in lancaster on a really nice looking appartment.. Had them stupid bays were your only allowed two hours then have to move.. God was i pissed off that c**t must of been hiding in tje bushes because by the third one i was willing for a night in the cell.. Top it off my van broke down on the way home and forgot to grab my mixer on the way out...

Was on double yellows mate unloading though which is within the law I’m gonna appeal it
Chicago Bulls Sport GIF by NBA
You have to be "continuously unloading" so doors open, coming and going. If the doors are closed and the van has no one near it the appeal will fail. The will have a photo of the van like that even if it was only for a few seconds.

It's one of those battles which just isn't worth fighting. Hand over the £90 and stick it on the next job. (y)

BTW. when you get a ticket you know exactly what it is and that you have 30 days to pay. So peel it off the screen, but don't open the plastic bag. For the next 28 days park anywhere you like, double yellows, restricted parking slots, pay and display areas etc. When you get out of the van put the ticket back on the screen and remove it when you get back. 28 days of free parking wherever you like will more than cover the fine.