Mono on rendaid

Sarcasm love it,I know plenty about mono just didn't know if Parex top coat ie monorex was compatable with rend aid ie weber two different brands jonos.youll probably sleep better tonight Keith

Sarcasm love it,I know plenty about mono just didn't know if Parex top coat ie monorex was compatable with rend aid ie weber two different brands jonos.youll probably sleep better tonight Keith
Maybe you should of said that to start with lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You the same company that did that big job just of North Street, in Ashton? One at the top and bottom of the road in Parex Monorex?

I noticed it cracked like mud cracking all over at the front right hand side...what happened looked like you did it by the book?

You the same company that did that big job just of North Street, in Ashton? One at the top and bottom of the road in Parex Monorex?

I noticed it cracked like mud cracking all over at the front right hand side...what happened looked like you did it by the book?
No mate haven't done one in Ashton

You ask about monorex over rendaid. I'm asking why you wanna mix the two manufacturers when you can just use micro then monorex or rendaid then pral
It's on thermalite arti customer wants Parex bl10 finish,I've used micro in the past but I rate rend aid more i think it's great on thermalite,I will probably use microgobetis,I was just wondering if anyone had tried it and was it ok.Thanks for your reply mate

It's on thermalite arti customer wants Parex bl10 finish,I've used micro in the past but I rate rend aid more i think it's great on thermalite,I will probably use microgobetis,I was just wondering if anyone had tried it and was it ok.Thanks for your reply mate
Last time I did mono over thermalites I give them a coat of SBR to control the suction before using micro. It as a bit of a mish mash of backgrounds on one wall. Block, brick & thermalites. Don't know if I did the right thing but it the theory seemed plausible in my head