Mixers

Members online

Yeah I did the same the ryobi paddle didn't last got a 135 negative paddle for it could mix a bucket in seconds. The ryobi I had was dearer than the eibenstock

You are you little rascal
Am not lol. I bought 2 of them 3 years ago thinking they would blow up and they are still going strong. My mixer I paid top dollars for only comes out when I have to use 110v the lidl ones are 220. And I like them more. I paid €50 for each one lol not bad for 3 years and still going. Have mixed hardwall krend skim bonding sand and cement dot and dab.

Am not lol. I bought 2 of them 3 years ago thinking they would blow up and they are still going strong. My mixer I paid top dollars for only comes out when I have to use 110v the lidl ones are 220. And I like them more. I paid €50 for each one lol not bad for 3 years and still going. Have mixed hardwall krend skim bonding sand and cement dot and dab.

You pay a lot for the name.... not all the time but sometimes it is very much the case

I've never felt the need to remove the paddle for anything other than replacing it though.

Does make a difference mate, makes it a bit lighter and easier to carry and load in your van. Refina sell the attachment for around £15 I think I bought 2 as I have a different paddle for dab.
20161105_155934.jpg

Does make a difference mate, makes it a bit lighter and easier to carry and load in your van. Refina sell the attachment for around £15 I think I bought 2 as I have a different paddle for dab.
View attachment 14519
You ever tried putting a three phase genny and pump in the back of your van? A paddle detachment would be a doddle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 14519
Can sort of understand having the quick release thingamebob as you're mixing different gear up but you'll be telling me you buy 10kg bags of finish cos they're easier to carry next!

20161101_110115.jpg
Aldi 35quid nice big paddle on it, wheeled dolly 15 quid........ mixer is very loud though (need ear defenders), I'm back using the sparky mixer as it's quiet by comparison but needed a spare as it's being tempermental

Well I've got this to try Monday I've used the eibenstock 1800 for six months so I'll be honest about a review.
I alway liked pete's X06, I went for the smaller X01 my self as never do mixes big enough for the x06

I alway liked pete's X06, I went for the smaller X01 my self as never do mixes big enough for the x06
To be fair I don't the most I do is three bags but I just like to get it mixed quick and get it on and it's no messing about when your mixing drywall , I took the plunge with this one because of the reviews so fingers crossed. How do you find the x01

To be fair I don't the most I do is three bags but I just like to get it mixed quick and get it on and it's no messing about when your mixing drywall , I took the plunge with this one because of the reviews so fingers crossed. How do you find the x01
Yeah I like it mate, can mix two bags of drywall and easy mixes two bags of skim (i never intend to do anymore than that so perfect for me) only had it 7 months but not skipped a beat yet and I know its daft but its got well designed comfy handles.

Yeah I like it mate, can mix two bags of drywall and easy mixes two bags of skim (i never intend to do anymore than that so perfect for me) only had it 7 months but not skipped a beat yet and I know its daft but its got well designed comfy handles.
Sounds perfect for your setup then :) ye the handles seem really comfy and a perfect height for mixing so it will be a lot less on the back stretching looking forward to using it.
I've got the delhedy plastic trowel to try out aswell looking forward to that

Sounds perfect for your setup then :) ye the handles seem really comfy and a perfect height for mixing so it will be a lot less on the back stretching looking forward to using it.
Yeah agree on the height too, im a shortarse so can just stand up straight mixing no bending required

I got a 16" mediflex arriving monday which im quite excited about.....feel sad even writing it

I got a 16" mediflex arriving monday which im quite excited about.....feel sad even writing it
Nothing to feel sad about its like Christmas presents for me new tools, I have the s*p*r*lex wish I had the medi to be fair probably would have suited better but never mind

Nothing to feel sad about its like Christmas presents for me new tools, I have the s*p*r*lex wish I had the medi to be fair probably would have suited better but never mind
This plastering s**t is like a cult or something sucks you in, spend all day on the walls then all night on here....my Mrs says I'm cracked

This plastering s**t is like a cult or something sucks you in, spend all day on the walls then all night on here....my Mrs says I'm cracked
Your telling me she's having ago at me now for not picking a firework display she thinks I'm finding one on the Internet now. Haha
I can't help it I don't have Facebook or anything so it's addictive for me

The only way I can describe the pleasure you about to experience is like when you've just finishing that last flick over of a mix, the euphoria that the end is near and a job well done... Best thing is with collomix is the euphoric endorphins circulate at the point of mixing up not the end of gauge, enjoy brother,enjoy

The only way I can describe the pleasure you about to experience is like when you've just finishing that last flick over of a mix, the euphoria that the end is near and a job well done... Best thing is with collomix is the euphoric endorphins circulate at the point of mixing up not the end of gauge, enjoy brother,enjoy
Well with that review I don't think I've gone far wrong with the purchase.. much love vince with these deep meaningfull quotes