Mixers

Members online

No members online now.
Hi just a quick one, I was just after people's recommendations on mixers and how much they are
Thanks
You'll get a varied response on that one fella.
Some lads on here (like me) go cheap and cheerful and use as disposable

Others go for the expensive top end ones

As long as it's rated powerful enough to mix the gear your using day in day out then any will work

At the minute I'm on with an el cheapo from lidl that's been doing OK once I got used to the variable speed being on the trigger when I first used it there was more on me than in the bucket!!

My last one was a German make that lasted 6 years

The budget brands are generally vitrex

Or spend a lot and get a mega mixer

Or of your a tight are drag the ponch/wheel out :lol:

Get a Lucy, she can knock up 3bags at a time using a stick !!!
11204014_10156175831400206_7035790054364080183_n.jpg

Hi just a quick one, I was just after people's recommendations on mixers and how much they are
Thanks

I would recommend the ALFRA Eibenstock 1800w - these are the most popular within the range we sell.

Eibenstock are a well known German manufacturer of power tools and in my opinion the market leader

The 1800w is available in either 110v or 240v for £245.00 + VAT. If you call our office on 01242 236699 we can also offer free delivery

Refina megamixer, I swapped my youngman steps with a lad for it 4 years ago. Its over 10 years old all its had is a new paddle and main bearing.

"touch wood'

Collomix is my favourite by far 2nd would be refina if I was in a rush to buy one priced £200 upwards but then you need a good whisk to go with it I have used cheap ones in the past but they all seem to have slow start.

I started with a cheapo and it lasted years... I now have a makita one but that was a freebie....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

She looks like a 4 bag kind of girl and her health and safety is s**t ..........no shoes on lifting weight and spreading her athlete's foot all over those dumbbells . i would still love to smash her anal passage.:love:
Agree mate! Getting in front of her could be quite squeezing !

Collomix rule for sure , I forgot how stupidly big and chunky all the other drill's look with big wide handles.. They look a bit like cowhorn handle bars on a bike years ago compared to say a racer bike handle bars of the collomix