Mixers

Members online

Here we go

Attachments

• 20161108_113944.jpg
    20161108_113944.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 254
How you getting on with your mixer @zolco?
I like it for my little mixes, I can only recommend the festool really, only that the price is on par with the refina so if someone does big mixes the megamixer or collomix might be better suited as they well proven

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I meant the festool, are you using it daily for mixing skim and dab what's it's settings like etc? I recon I can get one for £200

I meant the festool, are you using it daily for mixing skim and dab what's it's settings like etc? I recon I can get one for £200
It's in daily use most of the time, although it's having its clemoitus days at the minute.
I think there great, if you can get the most powerful one and a spare quick release thingy and another whisk you'll be laughing.
It's half the weight of the megamixer, and I had no problems with it so far, 3 years warranty, free insurance with a 100 quid excess. For 200 is a no brainier I think I paid around 350 can't remember now, so yours sounds a real bargain

It's got 2 gears, plus god knows how many speeds, I just got it on full whack most of the time, the gears are almost too precise tbh

@jamesthefirst if you'd like a non biased video review about it just let me know, I ask rwf if I can borrow some of his clothing range and one of his expensive watches

Got to admit my conclusion for the eibenstock v collomix
Results in drum roll collomix wins hands down for me lighter more comfortable more power better looking worth the money and I'm happy with it ...

You'll get a varied response on that one fella.
Some lads on here (like me) go cheap and cheerful and use as disposable

Others go for the expensive top end ones

As long as it's rated powerful enough to mix the gear your using day in day out then any will work

At the minute I'm on with an el cheapo from lidl that's been doing OK once I got used to the variable speed being on the trigger when I first used it there was more on me than in the bucket!!

My last one was a German make that lasted 6 years

The budget brands are generally vitrex

Or spend a lot and get a mega mixer

Or of your a tight are drag the ponch/wheel out :lol:
I bough a bosch drill in 1998 or there abouts for 550 pounds I've gone through a few whisks but the drill is still going strong. brilliant drill very powerful