Mixers

Members online

The only way I can describe the pleasure you about to experience is like when you've just finishing that last flick over of a mix, the euphoria that the end is near and a job well done... Best thing is with collomix is the euphoric endorphins circulate at the point of mixing up not the end of gauge, enjoy brother,enjoy
You are a total nut nut

The only way I can describe the pleasure you about to experience is like when you've just finishing that last flick over of a mix, the euphoria that the end is near and a job well done... Best thing is with collomix is the euphoric endorphins circulate at the point of mixing up not the end of gauge, enjoy brother,enjoy
Just don't get your old chap caught in it you pervert.

Put the collomix bucket paddle cleaning system on my Christmas list,can't wait,if Santa deliver's it will be a joyous new year,2017 what a cracker it will be

Put the collomix bucket paddle cleaning system on my Christmas list,can't wait,if Santa deliver's it will be a joyous new year,2017 what a cracker it will be
I`m astonished that you don`t get these toys sent out to you free of charge, you still got something to learn from RWF007

How many speed settings does the collomix have?
Those galvenised whisks is what I use the 160 and 200.

Last edited:
I think Vince Is sound the guy just loves plastering which is fair play
He does be taken the piss lads. I've spoken to him plenty of times on the phone. It's only when you talk to him u get his humour. And he's not as tick as he let's on i think lol.

He does be taken the piss lads. I've spoken to him plenty of times on the phone. It's only when you talk to him u get his humour. And he's not as tick as he let's on i think lol.
I know 80% of wat he says he is taking piss I can tell..I know I can have abit of piss taking with Vince and he wont take it to heart

I've gone back to my mt for the hole set now. I find with any of the flex trowels u get ripples in the winter months.

Reactions: Mag
Just replaced a sparky mixer which lasted probably 8 or so years. It did the job alright but replaced it with a refina mm30 for £290 I couldn't say no at that price and this is fantastic in comparison

Just replaced a sparky mixer which lasted probably 8 or so years. It did the job alright but replaced it with a refina mm30 for £290 I couldn't say no at that price and this is fantastic in comparison

My sparky is due retirement and looking at these and some of the other big ones but what it like noise and weight wise? I rarely knock up more then 6 bags a day so wondered whether the extra grunt is worth it

I got a 16" mediflex arriving monday which im quite excited about.....feel sad even writing it
I had some putz buckets arrive last week, I understand your excitement nothing better than coming home to a parcel of goodies

My sparky is due retirement and looking at these and some of the other big ones but what it like noise and weight wise? I rarely knock up more then 6 bags a day so wondered whether the extra grunt is worth it
I was looking for the mm21 or 22 because like yourself 6 or 7 bags a day max but for that price it had to be done as for the noise and weight it runs for 30 to 90 seconds and a bag & half mixed so you don't really notice