Mixers

Members online

Collomix are shite
Lol gibbo any informative reason for your opinion.. I got the xo6 and used collomix for 15 years ,never had one break down and they mix up any materials with ease,the new slim line style 2016 range have better standing position than any other mixer and don't take up half the room in van than all the other cowhorn style handle bar ones I see

Seen a few guys on Facebook with them, reviews seem really good so far. Would be interested to hear a bit more. They are pricy...
It's 349 not a bad price, with theft cover included at 100 quid excess and service backup real good

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lol gibbo any informative reason for your opinion.. I got the xo6 and used collomix for 15 years ,never had one break down and they mix up any materials with ease,the new slim line style 2016 range have better standing position than any other mixer and don't take up half the room in van than all the other cowhorn style handle bar ones I see
The build quality is not as good as eibenstock sounds crap when its going and not as quick to start eibenstock is like bentley collomix skoda

The build quality is not as good as eibenstock sounds crap when its going and not as quick to start eibenstock is like bentley collomix skoda
I'll take your word for it then..
Skoda's aren't what they use to be sure they won car of the year 2015

Does the eibenstock have the quick release paddle like the collomix? I do like I can take it apart quick so it dont take too much room in the van, no idea if the eibenstock has that or not

I've never felt the need to remove the paddle for anything other than replacing it though.

I've never felt the need to remove the paddle for anything other than replacing it though.
I love it for the van, takes up less room and when the vans a bit tight (rammed with shite) makes it easier to find a space for it

I like it cos on the festool as its adjustable height which is good for a lanky person, less bending over, less backache

Some people got no taste
My handle's are formula 1 though, never mind peasant Bentley's
300355d.jpg

Lads u can not use them mixers if ur site bashing..there wud last a week..if u domestic lads bought a refina it wud last you lifetime..lads who turn up on site with them kind of mixers we laugh and say u nick that out of ur gradmas kitchen how will she make her Yorkshire puddings now

I wana know y ur taking a pic of you mixing Vince :)..
Lol .. Mate I take pictures of everything all day,if I turned up with me collomix on site I think them site lads would be shitting pants not thinking of Yorkshire puddings... Or Skoda's

My old faithful ryobi PMT 1362 decided it had enough today. So I've went and bought a 1000 watt eibenstock. Wishing I had something to skim right now lol.

My old faithful ryobi PMT 1362 decided it had enough today. So I've went and bought a 1000 watt eibenstock. Wishing I had something to skim right now lol.
Someone I know had a ryobi with a marshalltown paddle, he laughs at people who spends hundreds on a mixer, hes been using it for donkeys years