Middle age and slowing down

Members online

It’s started to piss me off that I’m spending my weekends knackered recovering from a weeks graft just so I can do it all again the week after! That just isn’t right.

yeah sounds familiar, how about going into teaching, and passing your knowledge onto the next generation
gives your body time to recover

Problem is Carys I'm sure there are spreads earning £200 - £300 a day but there is probably little work around there...so it's not that you can't earn this kind of money but more the case that there isn't much work...

I actually know a few lads in North Wales doing very well £300 to a grand a day but to be fair they travel nationwide

yes £1000 a day
5k a week
20k a month
800.000k a year

give it a rest for fucks sake
lads running firms dont earn that.

Been at this trade 17 years now there's no signs of me slowing down pal I never f**k**g sped up to begin with my gaffer use to say to me I've seen more work in a egg timer when I was an apprentice,I told him I don't think egg timers can mix f**k**g plaster either strangely I think he liked me cause he never sacked me although I use to get a slap round the back of the head from time to time

It's odd I guess people who work in large supermarket chains get paid the same as they do down here? and in general public services, teachers etc get the same as the South...it's only weighted higher in London? So why should trades people in North Wales get less than someone in the South?
Becouse it is Ann that it. That y you get lads from north Wales working away becouse of wages. You never see them again difrent world for some reason

F**k the plastering Carys...get yourself some Virgin Galactic shares rumour is they are going to go Galactic...mine have already trebled in value.
I was rhigt once some one start talking about sharers ther obsessed whith money.seen it whith member of my family glued to ceefax years ago wher all the money was going. It like any addiction. Working for a bloke once only conversation he had was money. Lost a 50 year old daughter and got divorced mainly becouse of money. Very sad when you see money rule people life I need a new car becouse my frend got one and so on. You don't need loads of money yo be happy.whithout health you got nothing.

I was rhigt once some one start talking about sharers ther obsessed whith money.seen it whith member of my family glued to ceefax years ago wher all the money was going. It like any addiction. Working for a bloke once only conversation he had was money. Lost a 50 year old daughter and got divorced mainly becouse of money. Very sad when you see money rule people life I need a new car becouse my frend got one and so on. You don't need loads of money yo be happy.whithout health you got nothing.

Totally agree, health and family are the most important...not sure what the problem is Carys? Better higher prices than lower right? Guess that means we have more time to spend with family etc

yes £1000 a day
5k a week
20k a month
800.000k a year

give it a rest for fucks sake
lads running firms dont earn that.

I meant rendering...not internal plastering. £1000 every day no chance! Maybe once or twice a year if your lucky!!

Totally agree, health and family are the most important...not sure what the problem is Carys? Better higher prices than lower right? Guess that means we have more time to spend with family etc
Exactly. I'm on half of your 300 pound a day I get plenty of time with family. OK I haven't posh car and a van. But working for my self now 20 years haven't being out of work I can take it easy in next 5 years once my holiday home paid off and il only be 52.and hopefully il have a bit saved not a lot maybe 40 grand under you lol.

Exactly. I'm on half of your 300 pound a day I get plenty of time with family. OK I haven't posh car and a van. But working for my self now 20 years haven't being out of work I can take it easy in next 5 years once my holiday home paid off and il only be 52.and hopefully il have a bit saved not a lot maybe 40 grand under you lol.

No point saving mate...I just spend my money on holidays and experiences. I don't earn £300 a day every day that's what I aim for in fact I aim as high as possible to have more time off and put money into shares that earn me money even while I'm sleeping (y)

Why do you want a holiday home when you live where you live

No point saving mate...I just spend my money on holidays and experiences. I don't earn £300 a day every day that's what I aim for in fact I aim as high as possible to have more time off and put money into shares that earn me money even while I'm sleeping (y)
So you don't earn 300 every day then on a bad day your on 150 then lol. Puting money in shares is the same as saving isn't?

1582226317232.jpeg

So you don't earn 300 every day then on a bad day your on 150 then lol. Puting money in shares is the same as saving isn't?

Carys I can't work for £150...I pay my labourer £110 per day...more if we go over an 8 hour day.

Carys I can't work for £150...I pay my labourer £110 per day...more if we go over an 8 hour day.
410 pound a day you must go through work or you work the rich. Trouble is when I find a rich person ther worse than anybody for brining your price down

410 pound a day you must go through work or you work the rich. Trouble is when I find a rich person ther worse than anybody for brining your price down

He charges that and hes still been on here wondering why his customer asked why there single skin wall property was still damp where he filled chases with bonding!

The guys a F*****g clown mate just ignore him!

He charges that and hes still been on here wondering why his customer asked why there single skin wall property was still damp where he filled chases with bonding!

The guys a F*****g clown mate just ignore him!
Im trying lol