Micro gobetis 3000

Beddy bargains inc..imo..has fallen from grace:(.....wheres the chairman??? @Arti !...
we need a statement:crying:.....
It's only a temporary addiction beddy has to micro since losing his ability to produce real man glue. Now he can only produce fat free man glue tea bagging of newbie members has been suspended till further notice. We apologise for disruption to this service

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

We haven't teabagged anyone in a long time have we

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
11138538_1002320299785687_57841819463096681_n.jpg

Beddy mixes his gear. He's trying to undercut the market. There's messed up plasterers all over the land coz of buddy's micro

I use micro quiet often.
I am doing a 300 m2 house that's had the paint sandblasted off
And we're putting a Parex maite meshed system over it.
We painted micro over the render first and I think it's great gear and is quiet cheap.
But to be honest I haven't really tried any other simalar product to compare.
But I always say if it works well why change

Must be the la

do you mean while the micro is going off?
If so you just leave a laborer there for a day and prep two or three elavations
And your of to a flyer the next day.

I meant for the lads using it instead of PVA for internals. It's rarely economical to go the day before to prime.

I meant for the lads using it instead of PVA for internals. It's rarely economical to go the day before to prime.
I know what you mean but I just allow extra in my price for painting it on
As its part of the spec and needs to be done

Hey up newby online,blue grit too gritty especially if pic rails or coved on ,used different stuff over years pva with building sand depends on background obviously bg take the p!!s as always but hehe!!!!

I've never been on a job where it has been part of the spec for internal, it's not it's intended purpose.

I've no doubt it's good gear but I think it's a bit ott for skimming.

I've never been on a job where it has been part of the spec for internal, it's not it's intended purpose.

I've no doubt it's good gear but I think it's a bit ott for skimming.
I don't use it for internals
I use it for external walls that have a meshed system going on it.