Mental Health

Members online

You’ve got pansy f**k**g teenagers , depressed because they are reliant on social media for likes and such. Fair enough, if you were f**k*d by your scout leader or favourite uncle, you’ve got reason to be miserable, but I’m pretty sure if that had happened to me, I would’ve slit the c**t’s throat when I was old enough.
yup agree totally...

They dont make them like they use to :D

Soft parenting and blame culture

I’m prone to the odd dark day myself. It’s only natural. No man is an island and all that pish.
I’m prone to the odd dark day myself. It’s only natural. No man is an island and all that pish.
I love it mate

After a 4 day bender
load of woman screaming at ya
phone won't stop ringing where are ya
forgot how to lace yer boots

get there 2 big mixes

and think ....
the fucks everyone fussing about :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Plenty of stress heads about worrying about s**t that probably will never happen !
Driving themselves into an early grave.
I deal with it by knowing there be a whole new load of crap to deal with in a week or 4 and this week's crap will be a distant forgotten memory.
There be plenty of real things in life ahead to get proper miserable about for a while like deaths in family etc so don't dwell on the small stuff to much. Just face it head on sort the bastards out and put behind you.
Kept me sane all these years ! Wibble :inocente:

272029793_10158799386927909_7046449733703888724_n.jpg

saw this and thought

You’ve got pansy f**k**g teenagers , depressed because they are reliant on social media for likes and such. Fair enough, if you were f**k*d by your scout leader or favourite uncle, you’ve got reason to be miserable, but I’m pretty sure if that had happened to me, I would’ve slit the c**t’s throat when I was old enough.
My misses is a teacher and it’s a f**k**g joke what kids r like nowadays, that she has to deal with , proper snowflake generation. My mum use to give me a good slap when I done wrong at school. now the parents tell the teachers/schools it’s there fault cause there kids a little wet flannel , it’s ridiculous

I think we all suffer with this....

Is it getting worse?

personally I see it a lot more with men the generation below me suffering with it...

What causes it? Are men less manly now than they were back in say the 70s?

Or is it that we talk more about it?

Personally I suffer, but I have people I call that are dear friends that help me through the dark times, the pressures of hustling all day every day can be a struggle..
I think it’s definitely a big issue nowadays with how society is and the pressures from inflation and rising cost of living. Being a hard worker doesn’t guarantee anything now and people are always looking to exploit to get ahead in life it’s sad really.

Its a first world problem , most unfortunate folk in the third world dont have the time to feel sorry with theirselves, they have to hunt/source food water etc , just to survive..............meanwhile we moan our wifi is slow and we had to queue to get into waitrose car park.
You see them in Africa with HIV, flies buzzing round their heads drinking out of muddy puddles in twentyhand 1990s Man U shirt With a smile wrapped around her face it doesn’t exist to them.

You see them in Africa with HIV, flies buzzing round their heads drinking out of muddy puddles in twentyhand 1990s Man U shirt With a smile wrapped around her face it doesn’t exist to them.
Not sure which is worse, hiv or wearing a man u shirt ????
mark fowler would know

Them sad c**ts who post them stupid f**k**g emotional posts .
You OK hun
I.ll message ye

f**k off

I am ok.... honestly this is just a subject that interests me because I am seeing it more and more with others...

I have dark days but also unlike most i dont leave to go to work. I work from home which I think is the biggest problem... no escape...

I cycle and I walk a lot... I dont go to a gym but I yes I exercise maybe could do with a bit more...

Over the years i've work with numerous guys with different varying degrees of mental health issues, some unable to deal with day to day stresses, marriage, finance, employment, some have had issues brought on by drugs and the demon drink addictions. some see it as a weakness, some see it as strength especially when they discuss it openly, even the rich and famous have their own issues, in the past - spike milligan , tony Hancock, Stephen fry some of the greatest comedians, there is not one but several issues when it comes to mental issues, and same when it come to the treatment - we can all play apart, in helping to identify the people, around us especially, family friends and work colleagues, providing support where we can

To be honest I don’t understand or relate to mental health issues in the slightest.
I have friends both ex military and civilians who suffer and I just can’t understand.
I’m very mentally robust I run the family business and have 3 other ventures ongoing, I’m constantly organising and managing projects
I have my racing and involvement with building race bikes
I have a family
I love house every 2 years
I work on my current houses to gain more value
I simply switch my mind from 1 job to the next. Once the time allotted for that job is up I switch off to it and back on to the next
It’s organisation, discipline and will power.
Depression ,mental health issues stem from heart issues , marriage breakdowns, separation , emotional issues, depression is a spiritual issue ,you have a body mind spirit soul , everything s great until it all goes wrong and become heart broken