Mental Health

Members online

Oh God absolutely, most issues I encountered were traced back to childhood - either parenting issues or major change in circumstances (death/split and so on). Going through schooling, the kids would fall behind and instead of progressing, simply went sideways and end up doing what they do.
Rejection,shown no love,no guidence, so they go out seeking love in many different ways,well done Larry helping these people ,GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Pity we can't go back in time and do old style apprenticeships ! Health and safety is good to a point but we need a bollocking now and then to strengthen our minds !! Worlds gone mad ! But the boil is about to burst !!

Pity we can't go back in time and do old style apprenticeships ! Health and safety is good to a point but we need a bollocking now and then to strengthen our minds !! Worlds gone mad ! But the boil is about to burst !!

The boil will burst in an explosion of pus when an entire generation of millenials finally looks up from their smartphones and televisions and realises that there are no tradespeople left.

The boil won't burst...the government will make courses and lower required standards to suit...I'm taught from 6 week courses....sparking and plastering and I do both fine

The boil won't burst...the government will make courses and lower required standards to suit...I'm taught from 6 week courses....sparking and plastering and I do both fine
You ain't seen me boil !!!!! Looks like I got 3 balls !!!! Don't know whether to go to the docs or join the circus !!