Low prices not

Members online

It would of been the best seller, the formula is near as dam it carlite that's probably why others like it over board or pretreatment,it's clean, creamy and smooth and I'll agree with Flynny and GPs it's over priced,
Think it was @thebearbeef that suggested it just be sold as the new multi and he is right it would be happy days for everyone

Apart from @hstoke

Anyone remember this ad from years back...why did BG not add this glue to Uni?View attachment 16191
They got similar for magnetic mate, this is @Lodan testing it last week
IMG_1882.JPG

It would of been the best seller, the formula is near as dam it carlite that's probably why others like it over board or pretreatment,it's clean, creamy and smooth and I'll agree with Flynny and GPs it's over priced,
Think it was @thebearbeef that suggested it just be sold as the new multi and he is right it would be happy days for everyone

There wouldn't be a need for multi and for the whingers that it hangs on board theres still board finish

There wouldn't be a need for multi and for the whingers that it hangs on board theres still board finish

Btw no one has ever whinged that uni hangs on board lol it does take to long to set or artex though, so why would you want to replace a plaster that works just fine with one that takes longer to set ? ( on artex and then rapido on Matt walls )
When there are more cons than pros it fails

But do carry on pretending the 99% of us are wrong

As someone who can't tell the difference between board plaster and multi, I have to agree with the above nugget of wisdom. :rolleyes:

7 quid a bag (with VAT) and still advisable to prepare surface prior to plastering ... and BG would be back on Planet Earth.

But bg don't endorse using pva..never have..thistle bond it only:)..............

Then along comes uni....no need for pva???:tonto::wtf: