Losing the use of my hands

Over the last 10 years I have had problems with my hands. They started hurting in winter, just stiff joints and aches. I get use to it and move on.

I noticed a few of weeks ago that I was dropping things like cutlery when eating and I put it down to being a t**t. However it is now looking like something else it at play and the last week or so I have been in agony with my hands and struggling to hold or type.

I have been to the doctors and having blood tests etc etc etc no idea what is wrong but it got me thinking.

I am in a fortunate position to be able to still earn and not have to do a great deal, but what if it was one of you guys that had this and it stopped you plastering? What do you have in place to protect your family from an injury?

I remember when I started plastering and that I was told to make your money when you were young invest it and get out with your health.

Dont retire tired is also a massive motto that I have ringing through my ears from when I was travelling.

Living for today is great but you want to make tomorrow more comfortable.

Over the last 10 years I have had problems with my hands. They started hurting in winter, just stiff joints and aches. I get use to it and move on.

I noticed a few of weeks ago that I was dropping things like cutlery when eating and I put it down to being a t**t. However it is now looking like something else it at play and the last week or so I have been in agony with my hands and struggling to hold or type.

I have been to the doctors and having blood tests etc etc etc no idea what is wrong but it got me thinking.

I am in a fortunate position to be able to still earn and not have to do a great deal, but what if it was one of you guys that had this and it stopped you plastering? What do you have in place to protect your family from an injury?

I remember when I started plastering and that I was told to make your money when you were young invest it and get out with your health.

Dont retire tired is also a massive motto that I have ringing through my ears from when I was travelling.

Hope its nothing serious I.e nervous system etc..try to be mortgage free and your nearly there

Last year pain in thumb joints started prob from years of trowelling wear n tear, arthritic or stiff claw hand ?, knees not great either, but i pick n choose jobs these days that dont hammer them as much, like liquid screeds instead of by hand on knees and using mates Ritmo on bigger rendering hits. so helps get to the finish line to enjoy the years left after graft in reasonable health..

Like you say luckily I invested in the future for family security along the way which is like a second job in itself, injury insurance in place for years but touch wood never claimed on It but peace of mind as this building /plastering game has some risk.

I would suggest if you have lost your mo jo & /or feel knackered
My daily cocktail supplement
Iodine ,magnesium , turmeric , vitamin c powder, collagen powder & tablet ,cod liver oil & wellman multi vit handful of apricot kennels Ian like a machine with this little. Lot
All non gm

your welcome

I hope it's nothing serious mate, but just to confirm the cutlery thing; yes you are a t**t.

I would suggest if you have lost your mo jo & /or feel knackered
My daily cocktail supplement
Iodine ,magnesium , turmeric , vitamin c powder, collagen powder & tablet ,cod liver oil & wellman multi vit handful of apricot kennels Ian like a machine with this little. Lot
All non gm

your welcome
You take them all together

You
I have a terrible time with my right wrist I assume it’s having a hawk full of render that is to blame!or wanking or a combination of the pair :oops:
You ambidextrous holding your hawk and wanking with the same hand or left handed and wank with both hands

You take them all together

yes all together just the collagen powder on a evening& the apricot kennels
It’s a right line up on a morning hahah
Will be adding cell salts to the regime soon

your welcome

lol doubt it
I just look & feel fantastic lol

your welcome
Really?
6035D45C-CB44-49A3-9AB8-6765AFC92ED1.png

Had a similar thing Danny. Hasn’t happened so much recently but still worrying. Dropping hammers and feeling a bit clumsy.

Last year pain in thumb joints started prob from years of trowelling wear n tear, arthritic or stiff claw hand ?, knees not great either, but i pick n choose jobs these days that dont hammer them as much, like liquid screeds instead of by hand on knees and using mates Ritmo on bigger rendering hits. so helps get to the finish line to enjoy the years left after graft in reasonable health..

Like you say luckily I invested in the future for family security along the way which is like a second job in itself, injury insurance in place for years but touch wood never claimed on It but peace of mind as this building /plastering game has some risk.
cant be bothered to type whats wrong with me lol