Losing the use of my hands

Members online

some basturd hooked my otter and cut the line /I will cut his throat could have helped the wee fellow /the club would have met the vets bill
Trouble is most anglers absolutely hate otters Norm.
I've spent 10k keeping them out of my place, but I still don't hate them.

my copper band is back on and has been for a few days now and my fingers have stopped clicking and pain has eased.

I find out about my blood test tomorrow so will see what that comes back with.

Copper band for the win again for me

my copper band is back on and has been for a few days now and my fingers have stopped clicking and pain has eased.

I find out about my blood test tomorrow so will see what that comes back with.

Copper band for the win again for me
try the magnet one

mines not copper stainless I think with magnets
20200827_220636.jpg

Over the last 10 years I have had problems with my hands. They started hurting in winter, just stiff joints and aches. I get use to it and move on.

I noticed a few of weeks ago that I was dropping things like cutlery when eating and I put it down to being a t**t. However it is now looking like something else it at play and the last week or so I have been in agony with my hands and struggling to hold or type.

I have been to the doctors and having blood tests etc etc etc no idea what is wrong but it got me thinking.

I am in a fortunate position to be able to still earn and not have to do a great deal, but what if it was one of you guys that had this and it stopped you plastering? What do you have in place to protect your family from an injury?

I remember when I started plastering and that I was told to make your money when you were young invest it and get out with your health.

Dont retire tired is also a massive motto that I have ringing through my ears from when I was travelling.

Living for today is great but you want to make tomorrow more comfortable.
I lost the use of my hands a long time ago. Not Medical problem it's a lazy problem i have. I feel your pain

No she doesn't mate. It comes and goes with her. Seems a lot worse in times of high stress. And the winter.
It's basically a over reaction of the blood vessels in the finger/toes - cold can set them off and they clamp up causing pale , numb fingers which they start throbbing and red when the blood returns.
Keeping hands warm in winter essential but you can take a daily tablet to keep the blood vessels from being so twitchy (nifedipene) if it is severe.

Most commonly benign in young females but if you develop it later in life It can be a sign of an autoimmune disease so needs further investigations.

One think you might find is when you stick your finger in a pulse oximeter you get very low readings and the medics get worried!

I get it occasionally. Feel a bit clumsy and hammer drops out of hands etc due to gripping too hard and straining the muscles. Probably too much alcohol and wanking, so use 2 hands now to share the work load.

Lots and lots and lots Norm.
The biggest lake I know of that's been otter fenced is 95 acres.
was up today and fed one by hand lovely wee guy /fencing wouldn't work as we have a burn running in and running out to the sea half a mile away loch is 65acre /fucks sake just read this back to myself im starting to speak Scottish

was up today and fed one by hand lovely wee guy /fencing wouldn't work as we have a burn running in and running out to the sea half a mile away loch is 65acre /fucks sake just read this back to myself im starting to speak Scottish
Otters are lovely creatures, but I can guarantee that they'll be eating your pile, and the biggest first, if they're there. I prefer to watch the kingfishers and herons, as they only take the smaller fish. Although the heron did accidentally kill one of my carp a few years ago.

Otters are lovely creatures, but I can guarantee that they'll be eating your pile, and the biggest first, if they're there. I prefer to watch the kingfishers and herons, as they only take the smaller fish. Although the heron did accidentally kill one of my carp a few years ago.
basturd heron killed 45 frogs in thespring just ate the soft bellys and left the carcasses