looking to start the plastering trade

if you can supply me with contacts that would be great.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakey

Dean Drake
Name: Dean Drake
Date of birth: 11/03/1992
Address: 1A Hazelbury Avenue
Abbots Langley
Hertfordshire
WD5 ODE
Telephone Number Home: 01923 261257
Telephone Number other: 07772484320
E -mail address: deandrake_123@hotmail.com

Personal Profile

My name is Dean Drake, I am 17 years old and at present I attend west hearts decorum college in hemel hempstead.
I am a good worker and will always give 100 percent to the things I enjoy doing. My hobbies include playing football which I have done since the age of 5 years old. I enjoy fishing and I am quite a creative person with a keen eye for detail. I work well on my own and use my initiative, but I'm also very good when working as part of a team, I will always listen to others and take on board their opinions and advice. I

I believe I would like to learn the trade plastering, I have been at college for a year and a half now, at present im doing my second year level 2 diploma in plastering.

I attend college two days a week so there for I am looking for work in plastering for the other three to four days a week, The college advised me that I should try and gain as much experience as I can within the plastering industry, learning within this type of environment. So far I have had several private jobs and Ive been out with plasterers before but they have already got someone working with them or there isn't a lot of work for them to give me this is why I am looking for an apprenticeship so i can get regular work, I am very keen to learn and gain experience, Whilst earning a wage each week is necessary, money is not my main priority. I want to learn a skill and I want to learn it to the best of my ability, I'm hoping your company will be able to offer me three to four days work each week where I will be able to learn the plastering trade properly with experienced plasterers.

DEAN DRAKE

Interests
Football, Fishing, Golf, Socializing, Meeting new people.

Eduction
Divine Saviour Primary School.
St. Michael's Catholic High School.
West hearts decorum college

Qualifications 2009

English D
Maths D
Science D
Graphics C
P.E B
National ICT C
Drama D

level 1 diploma in plastering city and guilds.

References

Savvas John Savva, Skill 7

43 Greatham Road
Bushey
Hertfordshire
WD23 2HT
Office: 01923 242 243
Tell: 07973511379

Mr Phil Martin,
Spreads Phil Martin Plastering
45 tudor avenue, watford, WD24 7NU

Hi Dean , are you sure you want to post personal info on a open forum ? Although its a pretty impressive post you might want to think it through , maybe get people to pm you if they are interested ? welcome BTW ;D

Too late. I have already assumed his identity, opened 3 bank accounts, obtained 2 credit cards and a new iphone. Need to use them for some serious plastic surgery to pass myself off as 17 though.
Good luck dean.

Drakey said:
Dean Drake
Name: Dean Drake
Date of birth: 11/03/1992
Address: 1A Hazelbury Avenue
Abbots Langley
Hertfordshire
WD5 ODE
Telephone Number Home: 01923 261257
Telephone Number other: 07772484320
E -mail address: deandrake_123@hotmail.com

Personal Profile

My name is Dean Drake, I am 17 years old and at present I attend west hearts decorum college in hemel hempstead.
I am a good worker and will always give 100 percent to the things I enjoy doing. My hobbies include playing football which I have done since the age of 5 years old. I enjoy fishing and I am quite a creative person with a keen eye for detail. I work well on my own and use my initiative, but I'm also very good when working as part of a team, I will always listen to others and take on board their opinions and advice. I

I believe I would like to learn the trade plastering, I have been at college for a year and a half now, at present im doing my second year level 2 diploma in plastering.

I attend college two days a week so there for I am looking for work in plastering for the other three to four days a week, The college advised me that I should try and gain as much experience as I can within the plastering industry, learning within this type of environment. So far I have had several private jobs and Ive been out with plasterers before but they have already got someone working with them or there isn't a lot of work for them to give me this is why I am looking for an apprenticeship so i can get regular work, I am very keen to learn and gain experience, Whilst earning a wage each week is necessary, money is not my main priority. I want to learn a skill and I want to learn it to the best of my ability, I'm hoping your company will be able to offer me three to four days work each week where I will be able to learn the plastering trade properly with experienced plasterers.

DEAN DRAKE

Interests
Football, Fishing, Golf, Socializing, Meeting new people.

Eduction
Divine Saviour Primary School.
St. Michael's Catholic High School.
West hearts decorum college

Qualifications 2009

English D
Maths D
Science D
Graphics C
P.E B
National ICT C
Drama D

level 1 diploma in plastering city and guilds.

References

Savvas John Savva, Skill 7

43 Greatham Road
Bushey
Hertfordshire
WD23 2HT
Office: 01923 242 243
Tell: 07973511379

Mr Phil Martin,
Spreads Phil Martin Plastering
45 tudor avenue, watford, WD24 7NU

i may have a job what is your mums maiden name?

Think the reference's should be removed, I wouldn't be too happy if someone gave my details on a forum.....Nice post though. :)

leave it out lads... hats off to the lad... he's trying... also better cv than me when i was his age... not... but give him his due he is thinking on his feet... but delete your cv and phone numbers..

Hello Dean I am looking for an apprentice so I will be willing to take you on I can also pick you up.
All I need from you is your national insurance number & mothers maiden name.
And I can then process all the forms needed for your employment.
is £350 a week ok mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.