New to London looking for plastering work (photos available to prove my work)

gezshaw90

Hi,

I hope you don’t mind me emailing, Im messaging to see if your taking on any plasterers at the minute. I am new to the Millwall area and I don’t know anyone trade wise down here. Ive been working in the plastering game since I was 13 I'm now 27. I worked for my Dad's plastering company before I moved down here. I have a lot experience and i’m willing to learn new things, I have my own tools and a CSCS Green Card. Im a good worker and punctual too. I also have picture of my work and I have been recently been working on different jobs and learnt a bit of basic joinery, tiling, plumbing, painting and some steel caging.

If you want to contact me just give me a reply.

Kind Regards
Geraint (Gez)

Hi,

I hope you don’t mind me emailing, Im messaging to see if your taking on any plasterers at the minute. I am new to the Millwall area and I don’t know anyone trade wise down here. Ive been working in the plastering game since I was 13 I'm now 27. I worked for my Dad's plastering company before I moved down here. I have a lot experience and i’m willing to learn new things, I have my own tools and a CSCS Green Card. Im a good worker and punctual too. I also have picture of my work and I have been recently been working on different jobs and learnt a bit of basic joinery, tiling, plumbing, painting and some steel caging.

If you want to contact me just give me a text or call

07904 918 552

Kind Regards
Geraint (Gez)