Plasterers Labourer Looking for work!

Members online

No members online now.

Aaron.B

Hello all :)

I have posted in hear a few times just thought it would be worth one more stab!

I’m looking for a start as a labourer, as soon as possible for the long run, I’m based in Littlehampton West Sussex but have my own transport and will commute,

I’m a little older, I’m 25 I have done one year at college, I have had a few months experience with spreads, although nothing in the way of rendering and a couple of month with dry liners. I’ve been trying to get on with someone with the work In front of them for over a year, But so far no luck.

Keep having to go back to the agencie wich is soul destroying. Had enough of demolition sites, and starting a new job every other week

Anyway apologies for the sob story, I’m really keen and motivated, I’m looking to look after a spread/spreads and push jobs on, I can do the basics, nock up, Scrim up PVA, bead, sponge (if that’s your thing) was flattening in and bonding out chases etc. I will turn up on time everyday, and I will do anything anyone asks, But I am a long way off a plasterer, I’m open to anything, domestics, house bashing, machine rendering etc, oh got a CSCS card aswell if that helps, and I make a brill cup of tea.

I can get to, Portsmouth and Brighton and anywhere in between.

Thankyou for taking the time to read lady’s and gentlemen, any help would be really appreciated!

Thankyou! @Dansouthcoast84 ill pop you a message! I follow the sacred tea making ritual, brew the tea bag with a lovely hit of boiling water, get a good old brew going, sugar if desired, milk in after.

Sip tea. Tea’s to hot. Leaves tea to cool down. Forgets I even had a cup of tea. Repeat

I’m looking for a start as a labourer, as soon as possible for the long run, I’m based in Littlehampton West Sussex but have my own transport and will commute,

I’m a little older, I’m 25 I have done one year at college, I have had a few months experience with spreads, although nothing in the way of rendering and a couple of month with dry liners. I’ve been trying to get on with someone with the work In front of them for over a year, But so far no luck.

Keep having to go back to the agencie wich is soul destroying. Had enough of demolition sites, and starting a new job every other week

Anyway apologies for the sob story, I’m really keen and motivated, I’m looking to look after a spread/spreads and push jobs on, I can do the basics, nock up, Scrim up PVA, bead, sponge (if that’s your thing) was flattening in and bonding out chases etc. I will turn up on time everyday, and I will do anything anyone asks, But I am a long way off a plasterer, I’m open to anything, domestics, house bashing, machine rendering etc, oh got a CSCS card aswell if that helps, and I make a brill cup of tea.

Thankyou for taking the time to read lady’s and gentlemen, any help would be really appreciated!
Good luck nice post

Did you call @Dansouthcoast84 ?