Looking for plasterers in the USA.

Oh you told me alright. The math doesn't lie. 99% of the plasterers in England are not bringing home £250 a day. Gotta go thank you for your input. I have to go beat my slaves with $100 bills.

So all spreads in the US are bringing home £250 a day correct ? Which then in turns makes your money even worse because it’s silly hours and at night.

So all spreads in the US are bringing home £250 a day correct ? Which then in turns makes your money even worse because it’s silly hours and at night.
No that's just it most guys are bringing home half of that that's why this is a good opportunity I got to pay the guys well to keep them happy as far as the evening hours you guys are struggling in the heat you have now at 36 degrees Celsius try 44 degrees Celsius. That's real heat but look you guys are not getting the meters on due to the temperatures. I see numerous posts about how hot it is and how your plaster is cracking. We dont struggle we apply with a machine rule it, trowel it, then hard trowel done. No water, no brushes, no heat exhaustion. Be honest why dont you get an average of what was the current or best year you had skimming at 8 hrs a day x 40 hrs a wk for 52 wks? If you wanted to be real smart you could Google what the average "self-employed plasterer" makes in England and once you find that number out double it and you would be close to what I pay my men if they only worked 8hrs that's just food for thought. "THE NUMBERS DONT LIE!!!!!" But 98% of most Plastering companies don't pay their plasterer more than the national average we're different. Have a great weekend you're probably not working enjoy it.

No that's just it most guys are bringing home half of that that's why this is a good opportunity I got to pay the guys well to keep them happy as far as the evening hours you guys are struggling in the heat you have now at 36 degrees Celsius try 44 degrees Celsius. That's real heat but look you guys are not getting the meters on due to the temperatures. I see numerous posts about how hot it is and how your plaster is cracking. We dont struggle we apply with a machine rule it, trowel it, then hard trowel done. No water, no brushes, no heat exhaustion. Be honest why dont you get an average of what was the current or best year you had skimming at 8 hrs a day x 40 hrs a wk for 52 wks? If you wanted to be real smart you could Google what the average "self-employed plasterer" makes in England and once you find that number out double it and you would be close to what I pay my men if they only worked 8hrs that's just food for thought. "THE NUMBERS DONT LIE!!!!!" But 98% of most Plastering companies don't pay their plasterer more than the national average we're different. Have a great weekend you're probably not working enjoy it.

Well those that want to earn more money than your offering here can and do as already explained by others.

By the way the average wage for a U.K. plasterer is based on being on the books my old fruit.

To add something about you stinks, how about you just come clean and tell us what you are really after or trying to sell ??? Save all the hassle

I've worked beside the material manufacturer and last year finished the testing for these products it took me seven years to develop the products along side of this company the material the testing and the certification to move forward there's so much interest in these products that after seven years most contractors that eete interested held on until approval from testing now the opportunity to move forward is happening. The system is a streamlined installation very simple very clean and very green but to be truthful with you I'm not trying to sell anything I'm just trying to find some qualified applicators that want to make a decent wage and be on the ground floor opportunity to build this thing and make it something very very special we already have 5 years of contracts currently on the books that's the top and bottom of it nothing else no scam no fluff straight up streamlined plastering.

I've worked beside the material manufacturer and last year finished the testing for these products it took me seven years to develop the products along side of this company the material the testing and the certification to move forward there's so much interest in these products that after seven years most contractors that eete interested held on until approval from testing now the opportunity to move forward is happening. The system is a streamlined installation very simple very clean and very green but to be truthful with you I'm not trying to sell anything I'm just trying to find some qualified applicators that want to make a decent wage and be on the ground floor opportunity to build this thing and make it something very very special we already have 5 years of contracts currently on the books that's the top and bottom of it nothing else no scam no fluff straight up streamlined plastering.

Thanks for that, have you any videos to post up ?

You are telling me £65000 a yr working 8 hours just "skimming" pays per man £250 a day 5 days £1,250 a week for 52 weeks. My numbers are realistically better than 99.99% of what "ANY" plasterers make throughout the country . If we get on 100m2 for a three man crew each man gets $280 (£215 a day) we can easily get that on in 8 hours works out to $35 hr works ( £26hr)=£1040 wk works out to £54080 a yr for a 40 hr work week. Easy ....If we work 10hrs a day for 6days is 60hrs a week works out to £81,000 plus bonuses each month. We live in furnished homes less than 5 miles from the site. I think its fair and I'll manage the work load I have contracts for currently 5 yrs of work. You guys are real craftsmen and deserve better rates I have respect for the plastering trade around the world. I've been doing it now since 1994.
I think you misunderstand what I am saying, your rates may be good for america, I personally would expect more than a hundred metre per day from a three man crew, I can easily do seventy on my own in a day and and I am sixty so past my prime for house bashing, if you look at @algeeman his last post was one hundred
and fifty metres in a day on his own, I think you will find most on here are sole traders or firms so no one makes any money from them what they earn is what they get. So at four pound fifty a metre I can still earn three hundred and fifteen pound a day and I get to go home at a reasonable time

I’m warming to this American chappie. Pay well, be enthused and respectful. There’s a business model to follow.
If I had my time again, I’d go.

Respectful lol 15hours a day 6 days a week is very unrespectful I’d say

Atm my diary is to mid October but will have odd spare days , I have to try arrange to meet up Algeeman mate

Respectful lol 15hours a day 6 days a week is very unrespectful I’d say
You dont get it 8 hrs is mandatory but there are 1,000 of meters and years worth of work with no layoffs. You do your 6-8 hrs a day make what you are comfortable with in England. Its all by choice here. We work on 100+ homes per site some are 300-400 units. If they are 1000 miles from home why the hell would you only make money for 8hrs they work to make their families lives better. At average of $1850-$2000 a week and we spray our walls nobody is worn out. Ive seen "slave workers in England after 130m2-150m2 skimming screws you up. Thats why so many plasterers bodies are broken. Where will you be in 5 yrs? My guys will work on average of 10 hrs a day 5 days a week will earn between £300,000 self reflect on that. Nobody is killing themselves all overtime is by choice.

You dont get it 8 hrs is mandatory but there are 1,000 of meters and years worth of work with no layoffs. You do your 6-8 hrs a day make what you are comfortable with in England. Its all by choice here. We work on 100+ homes per site some are 300-400 units. If they are 1000 miles from home why the hell would you only make money for 8hrs they work to make their families lives better. At average of $1850-$2000 a week and we spray our walls nobody is worn out. Ive seen "slave workers in England after 130m2-150m2 skimming screws you up. Thats why so many plasterers bodies are broken. Where will you be in 5 yrs? My guys will work on average of 10 hrs a day 5 days a week will earn between £300,000 self reflect on that. Nobody is killing themselves all overtime is by choice.

Wind your neck in lol. He who protests to much and all that.

To be clear no one from here is coming over, and if you’re looking to get your gear over here good luck with that, it will be a struggle.

Atm my diary is to mid October but will have odd spare days , I have to try arrange to meet up Algeeman mate

my diary is smashing plots all over the place...at least you have a diary.
i think ive found a way of trowling walls once.

Wind your neck in lol. He who protests to much and all that.

To be clear no one from here is coming over, and if you’re looking to get your gear over here good luck with that, it will be a struggle.
Not interested in exporting anything to England has it's own way of doing things. I'm going to do me you do you.

my diary is smashing plots all over the place...at least you have a diary.
i think ive found a way of trowling walls once.
Don’t say it on here mate all the multi turds might read it ,
Tbh I have done two before and left and it was ok but one and the method definitely needs to be kept top secret

Don’t say it on here mate all the multi turds might read it ,
Tbh I have done two before and left and it was ok but one and the method definitely needs to be kept top secret
i couldnt give a fuuck mate..as far as i know your body is only to carry your brain.
god bless the dinlo chavs lol (y):D