Looking for plasterers in the USA.

you have to have a valid U.S. working permit to come here I posted in this forum hoping to reach out to plasterers eligible to be employed in United States of America and active green card holders only. Sorry for miscommunication.
We know that! Just keeping the banter going.......mate. Trump won’t let any terrorist in anyway!

I've done it but it's very taxing - and that's not even actually working like a nig plasterer all day long. 15hrs at work is 9 at home and 7 in bed. A lot of the time when you do those shifts on the trucks, you're spending quite a lot of time waiting to get on the bay or for a trailer or something, so you can get your head down. Also, a lot of companies who ask for 15s want tramping, kipping in the cab, which makes things a bit easier.

15hrs 6 days a week would be proper hard going, especially if you were actually grafting all day. Probably end up like Dicko here after a couple of weeks of it.

Considering working in Arizona we have to be cautious regarding the Heat so we work on the exteriors starting at 5pm-5am or later depending on the square footages we cimplete daily. This shift is ti ensure that no one's exposed to the extreme heat. As far as the interior we can apply either day or night

Considering working in Arizona we have to be cautious regarding the Heat so we work on the exteriors starting at 5pm-5am or later depending on the square footages we cimplete daily. This shift is ti ensure that no one's exposed to the extreme heat. As far as the interior we can apply either day or night

Then it gets better, it’s fuc king night shifts too Pmsl

Then it gets better, it’s fuc king night shifts too Pmsl
You cannot work in 114 degree heat. Look at the heat wave you guys have had this year. People bitching, cracks and dropping like flies. And thats on the interior. It works fine in the evening for exteriors and day shift if they choose for the interiors. There are very few plasterers in the U.K. that can make £65,000 a yr my guys makethat in an 8 hr day when we put on 110m2 a day. Thats why we work longer we are away from home and we stay ahead of the builders schedule.

How dumb does that sound. You'll drive across England for £4-£6 a meter. Then have a builder pick s**t apart. My guys stay onsite doing one. house after another a total 400 homes in total. Go get those crumbs and we will continue to make loaves. Jealousy is ugly.

You cannot work in 114 degree heat. Look at the heat wave you guys have had this year. People bitching, cracks and dropping like flies. And thats on the interior. It works fine in the evening for exteriors and day shift if they choose for the interiors. There are very few plasterers in the U.K. that can make £65,000 a yr my guys makethat in an 8 hr day when we put on 110m2 a day. Thats why we work longer we are away from home and we stay ahead of the builders schedule.

I disagree, plastered can earn that here but choose not to for whatever reason.

What you are proposing is far from appealing.

I disagree, plastered can earn that here but choose not to for whatever reason.

What you are proposing is far from appealing.
Average 3 guys are putting on 130m2-150m2 a day. Average skimming price is £2.75-£3.50 the high side divided by 3 men is £175 a day for 150m2. No plasterer Ive seen works over 8hrs if even 8hrs at all. £175x5=875 minus 20%=£700x52 wks=£36,400. Render pays more for most plasterers but skimming is peanuts in the UK for pay. You tell me how a 3 man crew can earn £65,000? Each man!

Average 3 guys are putting on 130m2-150m2 a day. Average skimming price is £2.75-£3.50 the high side divided by 3 men is £175 a day for 150m2. No plasterer Ive seen works over 8hrs if even 8hrs at all. £175x5=875 minus 20%=£700x52 wks=£36,400. Render pays more for most plasterers but skimming is peanuts in the UK for pay. You tell me how a 3 man crew can earn £65,000? Each man!

@algeeman tell him fffs

If a 3 man crew is only putting on 130m2 then they need to give it up.

@algeeman tell him fffs

If a 3 man crew is only putting on 130m2 then they need to give it up.

i got a call to go back working in lakes run of work for a few years @ £3.50 skimming which is easy £350 a day at least.
i cant be arsed with the travelling 1.5 hours there never mind going to america lol.

Reactions: gps

i just done 55 k on £2.50.
my board/dabber friend £78k.
hes on a less rate than me.
my brother over £64k on £3 skim.

In which case you need to change your original post, because advertising for spreads on a 15 hour day 6 days a week makes you look a Cu nt, and to be clear I don’t work for builders house bashing, I can earn that money doing a 7 hour a day here thanks.
I f**k**g can't, and I'm a real plasterer!

Currently looking for full-time plasterers able to work 6 days a week 12 to 15 hours a day. Once on-site the accommodations are covered and a per diem will be issued each plasterer. Also there will be monthly bonuses will be given accordingly. We have currently projects in Las Vegas, Colorado, California, and New York. We will also have projects in the future in Hawaii and possibly South America and Guam not all plasterers have to travel abroad but the opportunity to do so will be there. Great weekly pay with a company that respects it's plasterer and provides a comfortable working environment. Feel free to call me directly at 216-323-1977 we can go into further detail then. Email is RICHARDSTUCCO@YAHOO.COM

Welcome along :D

How dumb does that sound. You'll drive across England for £4-£6 a meter. Then have a builder pick s**t apart. My guys stay onsite doing one. house after another a total 400 homes in total. Go get those crumbs and we will continue to make loaves. Jealousy is ugly.

You're really not very good at this charm thing, are you?

Would you like me to read you your horoscope?

crystal-ball-man-650x250.jpg

Oh.... doesn't look good for you....

Sounds good to me tbf I’d do it if was working away from home , I debated in my mind taking caravan to big site jobs for a week at a time if I was over there,the guys paying for hotel and food I’d go do my s**t and take the dollar, only live once , in it to win it
Plus Hawaii I’d do the render at night and chill round the pool in the day maybe have time to sight see too

Well he might be but he's s**t at flying space ships and clever handsome and brave Lord Nelson would turn in his grave if he found out what he was up to.

It stands to sense that if you have a ship with warp drive, bristling with lasers, then the thing to do is to fly it about caning people and taxing them.

Find a primitive civilisation with no space travel? Perfect! Cane them with your lasers and rob all their stuff. Then pretend to be their friends and make them work for you, exploiting their own resources.

Romulan cargo ships? Stop them and make them pay tax on their cargo, or cane them with your lasers and take all of it.

Borg being a pain in the arse? No problem, cane them with your lasers and haul their poxy cube back to Portsmouth for prize money. And put any crew that survive the caning in a zoo.

But no, it's prime directive this and peaceful quadrant that isn't it? The big fanny.
Oh no come on Jim was a blast them out of the sky sort of bloke, I think Lord Nelson would have taken him under his wing, not like that wimpy frog f**k Picard who always wanted to have tea and cake and a chat about things even if half his crew died

65,000 a year is quite easy to earn over here on site actually, and to be honest if you are doing twice the hours, you want at least twice the money, you sound a lot like the builders that work in London to me who don’t realise they spend over half a day travelling to and from work so their money is not really that good either. It is good you buy their food and pay for lodgings but to be honest your pay isn’t any better than ours.

• Agree
65,000 a year is quite easy to earn over here on site actually, and to be honest if you are doing twice the hours, you want at least twice the money, you sound a lot like the builders that work in London to me who don’t realise they spend over half a day travelling to and from work so their money is not really that good either. It is good you buy their food and pay for lodgings but to be honest your pay isn’t any better than ours.
You are telling me £65000 a yr working 8 hours just "skimming" pays per man £250 a day 5 days £1,250 a week for 52 weeks. My numbers are realistically better than 99.99% of what "ANY" plasterers make throughout the country . If we get on 100m2 for a three man crew each man gets $280 (£215 a day) we can easily get that on in 8 hours works out to $35 hr works ( £26hr)=£1040 wk works out to £54080 a yr for a 40 hr work week. Easy ....If we work 10hrs a day for 6days is 60hrs a week works out to £81,000 plus bonuses each month. We live in furnished homes less than 5 miles from the site. I think its fair and I'll manage the work load I have contracts for currently 5 yrs of work. You guys are real craftsmen and deserve better rates I have respect for the plastering trade around the world. I've been doing it now since 1994.

You are telling me £65000 a yr working 8 hours just "skimming" pays per man £250 a day 5 days £1,250 a week for 52 weeks. My numbers are realistically better than 99.99% of what "ANY" plasterers make throughout the country . If we get on 100m2 for a three man crew each man gets $280 (£215 a day) we can easily get that on in 8 hours works out to $35 hr works ( £26hr)=£1040 wk works out to £54080 a yr for a 40 hr work week. Easy ....If we work 10hrs a day for 6days is 60hrs a week works out to £81,000 plus bonuses each month. We live in furnished homes less than 5 miles from the site. I think its fair and I'll manage the work load I have contracts for currently 5 yrs of work. You guys are real craftsmen and deserve better rates I have respect for the plastering trade around the world. I've been doing it now since 1994.

No one is interested in your slave like advertisement, we have told you we earn more here if doing less whilst still seeing our families.
Bye bye

Just out of curiosity do you think we live in unfurnished homes ?

Just out of curiosity do you think we live in unfurnished homes ?
When you are away from home shitty hotels are no comparison to living in fully furnished home with all the amenities. It's nice if youre away from home to live like you still are home. You rest better and dont have long drives to and from work.

No one is interested in your slave like advertisement, we have told you we earn more here if doing less whilst still seeing our families.
Bye bye
Oh you told me alright. The math doesn't lie. 99% of the plasterers in England are not bringing home £250 a day. Gotta go thank you for your input. I have to go beat my slaves with $100 bills.