Looking for plasterers in the USA.

Members online

No members online now.
I'm keen but want a gun just incase I have another episode. Not the same with a chainsaw and axe

Currently looking for full-time plasterers able to work 6 days a week 12 to 15 hours a day. Once on-site the accommodations are covered and a per diem will be issued each plasterer. Also there will be monthly bonuses will be given accordingly. We have currently projects in Las Vegas, Colorado, California, and New York. We will also have projects in the future in Hawaii and possibly South America and Guam not all plasterers have to travel abroad but the opportunity to do so will be there. Great weekly pay with a company that respects it's plasterer and provides a comfortable working environment. Feel free to call me directly at 216-323-1977 we can go into further detail then. Email is RICHARDGOFUCKYOURSELF@YAHOO.COM

FIXED

If any thick Cu nt has given any details to this new member fully expect your bank account to be rinsed and bailiffs rocking up to your front door in a months time

He is multi talented you know

Well he might be but he's s**t at flying space ships and clever handsome and brave Lord Nelson would turn in his grave if he found out what he was up to.

It stands to sense that if you have a ship with warp drive, bristling with lasers, then the thing to do is to fly it about caning people and taxing them.

Find a primitive civilisation with no space travel? Perfect! Cane them with your lasers and rob all their stuff. Then pretend to be their friends and make them work for you, exploiting their own resources.

Romulan cargo ships? Stop them and make them pay tax on their cargo, or cane them with your lasers and take all of it.

Borg being a pain in the arse? No problem, cane them with your lasers and haul their poxy cube back to Portsmouth for prize money. And put any crew that survive the caning in a zoo.

But no, it's prime directive this and peaceful quadrant that isn't it? The big fanny.

20180501_125245.jpg

We are basically focused on applying a veneer type plaster/stucco system.
12-15 hours a day, that's a complete joke do you have 8 breaks a day?
No but litetally my guys take home $1500-$1900 a week. Ive wasted 4 months of my life in England for £4-6£ m2 for skimming. Thats the "JOKE" fighting and hoping to get crumbs while the builders pimp the plastering trade out for a fraction of what "Plasterers" make here in the USA. The job I posted is a great opportunity for anybody that knows what their craft is worth but struggling in England for what £1000 wk? (No way) I pay my guys what they're worth and they're worth every bit of $1,400 to $1,800 a week easy if they want to work 12 to 15 hours they can make more than $2,400 to $2,600 a week. The plasterers I seen in England are awesome craftsmen but are paid far to little for the talent and quality they deliver daily.

View attachment 24872

No but litetally my guys take home $1500-$1900 a week. Ive wasted 4 months of my life in England for £4-6£ m2 for skimming. Thats the "JOKE" fighting and hoping to get crumbs while the builders pimp the plastering trade out for a fraction of what "Plasterers" make here in the USA. The job I posted is a great opportunity for anybody that knows what their craft is worth but struggling in England for what £1000 wk? (No way) I pay my guys what they're worth and they're worth every bit of $1,400 to $1,800 a week easy if they want to work 12 to 15 hours they can make more than $2,400 to $2,600 a week. The plasterers I seen in England are awesome craftsmen but are paid far to little for the talent and quality they deliver daily.
I'm sold

Would i f**k but you mite meet that w**k*r called kirk something
To anybody that thinks this is a scam you'd be fooling yourself if you tried to come to America and work. I was attempting to reach out to US citizens or Visa card holders able to work in the United States of America sorry for the miscommunication.

Sorry but what a wan ker. A company that respects its plasterer yet wants him/her to work 15hours a day 6 days a week.

With respect go fu ck yourself
You seem like a 5-7 hour a day plasterer. The ads for anybody that wants to make $100,000 plus a year not for somebody that wants to make £160 a day and be in the pub before 2pm. you seem like a real winner just keep doing what you do and we'll do what we do on this side of the world. Enjoy your pint.

You seem like a 5-7 hour a day plasterer. The ads for anybody that wants to make $100,000 plus a year not for somebody that wants to make £160 a day and be in the pub before 2pm. you seem like a real winner just keep doing what you do and we'll do what we do on this side of the world. Enjoy your pint.

100,000 dollars is sh it money for 15 hour days 6 days a week, that’s barely minimum wage you nugget

View attachment 24872

That’s real poor pay, if you have guys working them hours 6 days for that they are MUGS fact.

View attachment 24872

It covers more or less what my cousin is telling me. Chicago based the c**t and after 5 years is 50 ahead of me. Used to be the other way around tho.

That’s real poor pay, if you have guys working them hours 6 days for that they are MUGS fact.
We get paid by the square foot just like English builders pay you by the square meter. If we do 100m2 a day on a 3 man crew each guy gets paid $300 we can easily do that in 8 hrs. We have currently 400 homes to do in Arizona. Money is there to be made and my guys choose to work longer hours to make the most out of each day. The builder is doing 5 houses a month for the next 6+ yrs. You would be foolish to go home after 8 hours you already away from your family we make it count. Lodging and food is covered by me. I'm on the tools right beside them.

We get paid by the square foot just like English builders pay you by the square meter. If we do 100m2 a day on a 3 man crew each guy gets paid $300 we can easily do that in 8 hrs. We have currently 400 homes to do in Arizona. Money is there to be made and my guys choose to work longer hours to make the most out of each day. The builder is doing 5 houses a month for the next 6+ yrs. You would be foolish to go home after 8 hours you already away from your family we make it count. Lodging and food is covered by me. I'm on the tools right beside them.
Where's my passport

15 hours a day 6 days a week, that’s mental

I've done it but it's very taxing - and that's not even actually working like a nig plasterer all day long. 15hrs at work is 9 at home and 7 in bed. A lot of the time when you do those shifts on the trucks, you're spending quite a lot of time waiting to get on the bay or for a trailer or something, so you can get your head down. Also, a lot of companies who ask for 15s want tramping, kipping in the cab, which makes things a bit easier.

15hrs 6 days a week would be proper hard going, especially if you were actually grafting all day. Probably end up like Dicko here after a couple of weeks of it.

you have to have a valid U.S. working permit to come here I posted in this forum hoping to reach out to plasterers eligible to be employed in United States of America and active green card holders only. Sorry for miscommunication.

In which case you need to change your original post, because advertising for spreads on a 15 hour day 6 days a week makes you look a Cu nt, and to be clear I don’t work for builders house bashing, I can earn that money doing a 7 hour a day here thanks.

In which case you need to change your original post, because advertising for spreads on a 15 hour day 6 days a week makes you look a Cu nt, and to be clear I don’t work for builders house bashing, I can earn that money doing a 7 hour a day here thanks.
Good man

Reactions: gps