Looking for experienced freelance applicators for micro cement

Isaac

Im currently looking for freelance trowel artisans to work on call for my business. I often get larger jobs that require extra hands on deck and will pay well. please contact me right away if you have the talent required.

Im currently looking for freelance trowel artisans to work on call for my business. I often get larger jobs that require extra hands on deck and will pay well. please contact me right away if you have the talent required.

Im gonna micro cement my own showers in a few weeks for the first time.
Wish me luck.....then il call ya (maybe) !!!

I am currently using 3 different brands, Top Ciment, Satine Stone (both of which I import and supply)
and Colores.
Each has its own pros and cons depending on what surfaces are to be covered.
I am currently doing a floor with mixed substrates (concrete, plywood and linoleum)
for this I am using the Satine Stone system with their levelling compound, plastic press
with mesh and microcement. This is very affective for binding and preventing surface
cracks and joins from coming through.

I am currently using 3 different brands, Top Ciment, Satine Stone (both of which I import and supply)
and Colores.
I am currently doing a floor with mixed substrates (concrete, plywood and linoleum)
for this I am using the Satine Stone system with their levelling compound, plastic press
with mesh and microcement. This is very affective for binding and preventing surface

Lime clay and micro cements looks the same on images is there a difference to it ??

Lime clay and micro cements looks the same on images is there a difference to it ??

Both gives off the shiney marble effect......it might get me laid....or at most a hand job.
Just paid £1200 for tiler to do ground floors. (Kitchen/diner/hallway)
I bet he gets laid.
But micro makes tiles look like old fashioned decor.

and Colores.
Any pics?

I can always drop onto jobs. Got a friend who I work with and we've been using Micro alongside venetian for a few years. Latest large job was using farbe on the Adidas store in Westminster. Approx 1600m over 3 floors. Used it in wet rooms and many over jobs

Rob