Looking for a trainee plasterer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody main contractors seem to send me the tender docs a few months before start date then they want it back within the week.:nocausagracia:

f**k working for you if someone smokes what's the big deal they go outside while the plaster is taking up between rubs . So on there dinner break they aren't allowed on the phone jezzo be a long 10 years with you wearing them down you should be a police man

I keep trying to give up ,i am now between normal cigs and e-cigs , i can be a grouch though if i haven't had enough nicotine,although saying that i'm a miserable basteward most of the time ,i really need a reality check,or is it the aching body after a days graft ,who knows!!!
I quit 14 years ago. My Grandfather, my best friend, and my Dad all died of lung cancers. Woke me up a bit, + it's nice not having to spend all that money on something that isn't doing you any good.

f**k working for you if someone smokes what's the big deal they go outside while the plaster is taking up between rubs . So on there dinner break they aren't allowed on the phone jezzo be a long 10 years with you wearing them down you should be a police man

I think a 18 year old wud be ready to retire by time the ten years is up .........

What's sqm2 price strata are paying seen a couple of strata sites recently we are from Leeds but we are getting £6 m2 board and skim for house bashing at min..

Status
Not open for further replies.