Long Term WorkTall Height Enhancing Safety Boots Review

Members online

WorkTall came onto the Plasterers Forum sharing their product, and I straight away got in contact with them and asked if I could have a sample to see. I was, to say the least, a little sceptical when these height enhancing safety boots turned up but as always I like to give everything a chance to redeem itself.

IMG_0628.JPG

WorkTall came onto the Plasterers Forum sharing their product, and I straight away got in contact with them and asked if I could have a sample to see. I was, to say the least, a little sceptical when these height enhancing safety boots turned up but as always I like to give everything a chance to redeem itself.

View attachment 40077

Some serious glam rock s**t going on there. You'd get laughed off site

Do you know what id acyually love a go on them i bet there ace but fook me would lads destroy me id only be able to use them if nobody else was on job!

View attachment 40077
Hmmmm interesting!
No good for the short arses though!
What was they like while working over sheets mate?

You dont notice they are on...

Yes you would look a t**t on site but most people do anyway....

Stilts ave there place but for the price.of a trowel it made all of my domestic ceilings easy

Do you know what id acyually love a go on them i bet there ace but fook me would lads destroy me id only be able to use them if nobody else was on job!

Yup I have used them a lot and yes most people do laugh but with a face like mine what I am wearing on my feet is the least of my worries

Did you not notice the awkward ankle action , totally different than stilts , OK for small steps. @Danny

So the Average ceiling is around 2.4 high . I’m 5.10 and can easily manage off a milk crate but don’t get a good sweep off a milk Crate . And I Measured a milk crate and it was around 12 inches . Are these gonna be better ?

So the Average ceiling is around 2.4 high . I’m 5.10 and can easily manage off a milk crate but don’t get a good sweep off a milk Crate . And I Measured a milk crate and it was around 12 inches . Are these gonna be better ?
My Milk crates are 9 inches. ;)

A milk crate will be your pivot point... with these you can step back and so you get a bigger sweep