Long Term WorkTall Height Enhancing Safety Boots Review

Members online

20190926_172451.jpg

The velcro has stitching that released and took most of the impact.

I went down like a sack of spanners but no problem..

Biggest risk is falling on your trowel.

Not sure what sites would say about them
The velcro has stitching that released and took most of the impact.

I went down like a sack of spanners but no problem..

Biggest risk is falling on your trowel.

Not sure what sites would say about them
Would like to see a vid with two on a big lid , one with stilts and one on these

Would like to see a vid with two on a big lid , one with stilts and one on these

I dont know anyone that has stilts....

With most things priced less than £100 I tend to buy them then if I dont like them then I stick them on ebay :)

With all the reviews in the world only you can decide if they good for you.

I have a pair at home... if you lived near then you could borrow mine ;-)

I would of liked to see a video of a plasterer using them . Been you you tube and can only see a guy washing a car in them and he looks a total plank
Video in article in plasters news posted at top of thread along with review. Not very good clip but it's there. Not YouTube either I think

Video in article in plasters news posted at top of thread along with review. Not very good clip but it's there. Not YouTube either I think
Yes , but shuffling at that pace is no good
I'm not saying their crap , but I've done crates taped to feet on 30m lid and its slow and awkward walking at any pace

I'm not saying their crap , but I've done crates taped to feet on 30m lid and its slow and awkward walking at any pace

I am not shuffling about when I use mine... I am not running it is a lot quicker than a crate

I am not shuffling about when I use mine... I am not running it is a lot quicker than a crate
Don't use a crate , use two with scaff board screwed , pack out with foam for perfect height

Be easier to get an brexit agreement than get some here to consider new tool. Lol
Sorry , not meaning to sound negative or critical , just raising design , use and promotion issues from curiosity and experience , just like tapits tape .
@Danny I'd like to change my user name as I think it gives a false impression of me , was meant to be " have a go john " as in I'll have an attempt at anything , not have a go at people , I'm just not interested and certainly don't have a small cock lol

Sorry , not meaning to sound negative or critical , just raising design , use and promotion issues from curiosity and experience , just like tapits tape .
@Danny I'd like to change my user name as I think it gives a false impression of me , was meant to be " have a go john " as in I'll have an attempt at anything , not have a go at people , I'm just not interested and certainly don't have a small cock lol

Haha drop me an email davlicmedia@gmail.com