London tower block fire

Members online

And if you use celotex in cavity of block and brick walls for flats fire socks need to break every floor and unit wall so no surprise it went up like a roman candle

If I'm a thick c**t I'll put my assets against your assets , I'll even deduct 25%off my total cos I'm probably older than you and I'm a nice guy , let's see who the thick c**t really is ???
You could have all the money in the world you will still be a thick c**t, your reply proves it :)

:wtf: Tbh I haven't read the whole thread just jumped in when I seen his stupid dab thing , in between my Speedskim flattening, I'll keep out of this one ,

It did change not to long ago though :descansando:

Semi retired at 52 , not fully retired cos I was bored sh itless at home, but can be if I wanted to, working the weekend are ya? Ha ha ha
Bet you wasn't the only one bored shitless when you was at home ;) and I don't work the weekends because I'm not obsessed with money xx

Bet you wasn't the only one bored shitless when you was at home ;) and I don't work the weekends because I'm not obsessed with money xx
Weren't, what is this wasn't or you was out of context all about, I was, he was, she was, you were? Also what's with English people putting a k instead of a g in thing? If they don't put an f instead of th. Lol

Stop fighting it was the celotex and cladding with no fire breaks Ffs fire socks should of been placed at every flat and floor join the contractor and building inspector to blame for that plus the system should not be used above a certain hight that the fire brigade can reach which is stupid anyway

Didn't bite anyways. Sake. Lol
Flynn wouldn't be a typically English name i suppose. Where are you from?

Didn't bite anyways. Sake. Lol
Flynn wouldn't be a typically English name i suppose. Where are you from?

HIs mum is Diane Abbott and father Jeremy Corbyn born in Ireland.
I feel for the man I really do, I mean how unlucky can you be.

HIs mum is Diane Abbott and father Jeremy Corbyn born in Ireland.
I feel for the man I really do, I mean how unlucky can you be.
If the other option was Theresa May and boris Johnson I'd say he was extremely lucky.