London tower block fire

Members online

It's a crime, no matter what they will say!!!

CD50A11C-45F9-417D-BF9F-3B0C43C3E066-6472-0000086B51F662CA.jpeg

When I saw the pictures what struck me was the lack of any British.
That's coz your a racist prick who thinks black people cant be British, your bringing this forum down with your racist comments and @Danny you need to reel it in, coz I've got a very good feeling this place will turn into UK spreads and close.

That's coz your a racist prick who thinks black people cant be British, your bringing this forum down with your racist comments and @Danny you need to reel it in, coz I've got a very good feeling this place will turn into UK spreads and close.

Only you and your buddy jurek have made blatant racist comments, I'm stating fact here.

So show me where have I said black people cannot be British ? Another racist slur against me from the from forums most racist member.

Only you and your buddy jurek have made blatant racist comments, I'm stating fact here.

So show me where have I said black people cannot be British ? Another racist slur against me from the from forums most racist member.
Stop talking like a c**t unless you have special powers and can tell someones place of birth from a picture I take it back but like i said your just a racist prick.

Stop talking like a c**t unless you have special powers and can tell someones place of birth from a picture I take it back but like i said your just a racist prick.

No it's you who is racist by constantly bringing skin colour into it, I have not done this.

I have just pointed out mostly people living in this block where foreign nationals.

No it's you who is racist by constantly bringing skin colour into it, I have not done this.

I have just pointed out mostly people living in this block where foreign nationals.
Stop lying you boring prick, you said you could tell by a picture which proves what has always been said, your a racist c**t.

Again I didn't mention colour you thick racist t**t.

its not hard when names and nationalities are given out is it ffs
I'll take it you have never worked on sites then. Very shallow remarks and comments my friend , which do not contribute to an positive and open dialogue. But then, if you are making comments like this, you are actually not capable of participating in one!At which point , I'll leave you to flynny, he is doing great job.

Stop lying you boring prick, you said you could tell by a picture which proves what has always been said, your a racist c**t.

ok look, i have nothing to prove here as I'm correct and everyone on here bar you knows it, so prove I'm wrong, prove that this building was not inhabited by mostly foreign nationals, and a large amount of flats where sub let to illegal immigrants who cannot be identified, and who have not come forward to say they got out alive.

GO FOR IT

HE WONT

I'll take it you have never worked on sites then. Very shallow remarks and comments my friend , which do not contribute to an positive and open dialogue. But then, if you are making comments like this, you are actually not capable of participating in one!At which point , I'll leave you to flynny, he is doing great job.

what has working on sites got to do with foreign nationals living in grenfell towers ?

and yes i have worked on sites I thank you

ok look, i have nothing to prove here as I'm correct and everyone on here bar you knows it, so prove I'm wrong, prove that this building was not inhabited by mostly foreign nationals, and a large amount of flats where sub let to illegal immigrants who cannot be identified, and who have not come forward to say they got out alive.

GO FOR IT

HE WONT
I don't need to prove your lies you do, and when you say everyone who do you mean?

Saw the pictures on the tv and something stroke me strait away- the gap between the cladding and the insulation and batons used for under the windows . Kingspan can resist fire with the foil, but the sides without- burns like hell.Celotex on the other hand has no chance standing against fire and was recommended by Mark Allen, technical director of Saint Gobain UK, which makes Celotex insulation, who is on the Building Regulations Advisory Committee (BRAC) .Zinc cladding originally proposed ,was replaced with an aluminium type, which was less fire resistant, saving nearly £300k.Do it cheap, do it twice! Wonder where have I heard that!

It's a crime, no matter what they will say!!!

View attachment 18572

When I saw the pictures what struck me was the lack of any British.

I was talking entirely about the quality of work and the people involved. Then you joined with a comment- done only or mainly by foreigners, which you figure it out only from a picture

I was talking entirely about the quality of work and the people involved. Then you joined with a comment- done only or mainly by foreigners, which you figure it out only from a picture

no i was talking residents who lived at greenfell, i never mentioned anyone who did any work there.

just raising the question why a block of mostly social housing had virtually no british in it, strikes me as very odd.

thats right, you damn well know its correct otherwise you would of been all over it. and thats the truth
I would but I'm bored of making you look a c**t, I don't get much satisfaction from it like I used to coz you ignore it and move on.
where have i ever said you can tell who is british from a picture ?
are you being serious? This is what I'm on about you truly are a troll but you show the members and whoever reads what thick c**ts the EDL and who ever Tommy Robinson is hiding under this week are about.

I would say a majority of the children killed were British but you don't give a f**k coz they we're not white you sick b*****d.