London tower block fire

Yes I'm the weirdo for standing up and saying enough is enough, and you and your lot are still happy to say " no problem here "
What the fk has that got to do with me thinking your a c**t. Your a c**t becuase of the way you twist everything and speak to people, basically what your doing now.

What the fk has that got to do with me thinking your a c**t. Your a c**t becuase of the way you twist everything and speak to people, basically what your doing now.

Because that's how you lefties roll.

Point being you accuse me of being a cu nt but look at what you and your lot have done to Great Britain then we see who is the cu nt, that's what it has got to do with it.

Anyway Shouldn't you be on some pro terrorism March somewhere

Point being you accuse me of being a cu nt but look at what you and your lot have done to Great Britain then we see who is the cu nt, that's what it has got to do with it.

There go again, just being a c**t as usual. The first post was a joke but it doesn't take much to start you off does it.

I sometimes get the impression your saying they are taking all the kids off our own pedophiles? Never have you mentioned the pedos in the government, royal family, BBC, police and so on, you truly are sick.

HIs mum is Diane Abbott and father Jeremy Corbyn born in Ireland.
I feel for the man I really do, I mean how unlucky can you be.
Going off your big worry about Asian grooming gangs, I recon your old man is saville and your old dear is rose west? :)

I sometimes get the impression your saying they are taking all the kids off our own pedophiles? Never have you mentioned the pedos in the government, royal family, BBC, police and so on, you truly are sick.

I've always said the bbc should of been shut down. Again I'm sick for speaking out what a joke you liberal lefties are

I've always said the bbc should of been shut down. Again I'm sick for speaking out what a joke you liberal lefties are
But you only speak out about Asian pedophiles and ignore or accept the white and black ones tut tut you my friend are a white pedophile sympathiser tut tut

But you only speak out about Asian pedophiles and ignore or accept the white and black ones tut tut you my friend are a white pedophile sympathiser tut tut

I've never made any excuse for any paedophiles have I, so how does that make me a sympathiser ? Liberal leftie desperation

I was highlighting the reason they got away with it and the reason why Islam is untouchable.

I've never made any excuse for any paedophiles have I, so how does that make me a sympathiser ? Liberal leftie desperation

I was highlighting the reason they got away with it and the reason why Islam is untouchable.
So how and why are the ones in government still untouchable?

No you made the claim, you tell me. So come i\on currently in government?
We can start here and if you think they just stop then your wrong they can't.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/yournewswire.com/50-proven-links-the-royals-have-to-s*x-offenders/amp/

We can start here and if you think they just stop then your wrong they can't.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/yournewswire.com/50-proven-links-the-royals-have-to-s*x-offenders/amp/

Of these how many form a part of the government?

Did I hear right ? Some fellow thought he'd cash in on the fallout from the fire by saying he'd lost his relatives in the tower block ...........wants whatever "compensation" he can get......pffft.
A bit low I thought.

Did I hear right ? Some fellow thought he'd cash in on the fallout from the fire by saying he'd lost his relatives in the tower block ...........wants whatever "compensation" he can get......pffft.
A bit low I thought.

I heard that on the news as well today

Saw the pictures on the tv and something stroke me strait away- the gap between the cladding and the insulation and batons used for under the windows . Kingspan can resist fire with the foil, but the sides without- burns like hell.Celotex on the other hand has no chance standing against fire and was recommended by Mark Allen, technical director of Saint Gobain UK, which makes Celotex insulation, who is on the Building Regulations Advisory Committee (BRAC) .Zinc cladding originally proposed ,was replaced with an aluminium type, which was less fire resistant, saving nearly £300k.Do it cheap, do it twice! Wonder where have I heard that!