Lockdown.

Members online

Wife’s just gone for the weekly shop at Sainsbury’s and they’re back to big queues again. Unbelievable!

EF7832C6-6D1C-4C34-BFFE-E18389A6359D.jpeg

So if construction is exempt, what counts as construction? Domestic reskim? If it needs Building Control sign off/certification then is it construction?

So if construction is exempt, what counts as construction? Domestic reskim? If it needs Building Control sign off/certification then is it construction?
As long as nobody is vulnerable or self isolating you are ok to work in homes.

I think the only reason building merchants were shut last time was because they had to train their stuff to deal with covid safety measures, put signes up, get it all approved etc. Now its all ready so really doubt they'll shut. Bnq in swindon was like a f**k**g Christmas sale, people need to understand that there's enough for everyone, just so frustrating...

If gypsums still producing it be about a week till everyone realises they have been a f**k**g asshole
No one has confirmed if their plant is closing.the longer no comment from them, it will contribute to panic buying.and we know they read our comments.

Pubs are gonna close and open as mosques . People are gonna starve. Be like hunger games by feb ( baggies bow and arrows)
@theclemo put prices up on clem ropes.
@bof @Djr @Rossi46 less cars on roads so no need to look coming out trails .

Still dont give a f**k

All down to aliens @Dollar

No ones really dieing all doctors are in on it.

5g fries your brain .

Dont worry @stuart23 will pay

Thread closed
Am on it

Band Q extra in Colchester today a few pallets of multi and board finish only making good bonding. limit to 10 bags if you have a trade card, no trade card then the max. is 5 bags.
Jewsons told me that there is a waiting time for BG Bonding.

Band Q extra in Colchester today a few pallets of multi and board finish only making good bonding. limit to 10 bags if you have a trade card, no trade card then the max. is 5 bags.
Jewsons told me that there is a waiting time for BG Bonding.
That’s good news that finally they’re doing the right thing, and this time restricting joe public to 5 bags. (y)