Lockdown.

Members online

Those laff about this lockdown will not laff to long!! It's going to be bad as money will run out soon!! The guy hector is correct!! Jobs are cancelled already!! House jobs can wait bills and living expenses can not.

Problem is if all the stock is wiped out,bg are back 2 square 1. They won't be able to re supply . According to reports shelves are going empty.

Where’s these reports coming from mate??
Panic buying will empty shelves.
A few lads called yesterday to say bq had loads of vans at it loading up.not normal for a Saturday. And we are not in the lockdown yet that you will have. But I reckon she will since furlough has been extended for a month on 80%

A few lads called yesterday to say bq had loads of vans at it loading up.not normal for a Saturday. And we are not in the lockdown yet that you will have. But I reckon she will since furlough has been extended for a month on 80%
If BG don’t shut their factories and merchants stay open than I personally can’t see supply being an issue this time. Panic buying will definitely put a strain on it, my local merchants had 15 full pallets in there Friday.

And who will admit to feelings of despair , darkness & fear
Waiting for that murderer BJ to talk more s**t last night
All of what is just the next rung of the ladder for them , Not about the health

This is the mentality of people who get CV
put on aFB
Page (I got COVID , stay safe It can happen to anyone)
Wearing it like it’s a medal of honour, then the fat c**t getts take outs all week & plays on x box for a week .. That is some deadly virus

If BG don’t shut their factories and merchants stay open than I personally can’t see supply being an issue this time. Panic buying will definitely put a strain on it, my local merchants had 15 full pallets in there Friday.
Don't think they will close,as manufacturing are allowed to stay open.

It is more difficult in the winter , dark miserable nights , wet days , it’ll definitely have an effect , it is a month though so people just need to knuckle down , day by day
Yes absolutely right. The weather was glorious for the last lockdown, plus people cracked on with DIY. It almost seemed a bit of a novelty for some.
Not this time round. Grey skies, cold and rain. It definitely won't feel like a holiday this time around.
Well apart from if you're an angler maybe?

Exactly what I said to the Mrs. Really worry for people's mental health.
It is more difficult in the winter , dark miserable nights , wet days , it’ll definitely have an effect , it is a month though so oeop
If r number is not brought down in 4 weeks.lockdown will be extended. Michael gove on sky news.
exactly but it probably will be , upto the “ I’m not wearing a mask, I’m not isolating , I’ll visit who I like , I’ll go on holidays , I’ll protest ‘ people to behave , but they can always post an ‘experts view ‘

exactly but it probably will be , upto the “ I’m not wearing a mask, I’m not isolating , I’ll visit who I like , I’ll go on holidays , I’ll protest ‘ people to behave , but they can always post an ‘experts view ‘

funny the one who does not do any of them rules is the one who is fit & healthy

The ones
Who do the rules get COVID get no prescriptions or supplements, advice , just need take outs & play x box till they can leave home again

wake up man

your welcome

Where does it say re manufacturing? What about selco, jewsons, are they closing
6C0E4E11-B3AC-4B6D-8847-8796A649A1EB.jpeg

It’s all well and good saying the BG factory will stay open. That’s only if they don’t have anyone with symptoms or test positive with the dodgy test.

that ohh so fantastic man who is only doing his job is a murderer these F&0kers need to hang

Doctors and nurses would be forced to choose which patients to treat, who would get oxygen and who wouldn't, who would live and who would die," Mr Johnson said.

still do not get it !
Your welcome

that ohh so fantastic man who is only doing his job is a murderer these F&0kers need to hang

Doctors and nurses would be forced to choose which patients to treat, who would get oxygen and who wouldn't, who would live and who would die," Mr Johnson said.

still do not get it !
Your welcome
Think I.ve got borrowers living in my house. Any advice