Live Q&A with British Gypsum, Friday 1 May

Members online

Would you like a zoom chat or pre-posted questions?

• Zoom video chat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for that,,, loads od questions there.

Seven people replied to British Gypsum original question of how we would like to receive feedback. That's seven, :sorprendido3:. And then followed loads of b*ll***s, bickering and sarcasm.
I think @essexandy hit the nail on the head months ago when trying to deliver some meaningful feedback to BG;. All they hear is "it's s**t" or "it's f**k**g s**t"
No constructive feedback back about curing, reactive elements, how it responds in different atmospherics ..no just "it's s**t". Where can you buy a product for about £6 that can do so much, yes criticize the multi but the dab, bonding, hardwall is faultless . Boards are are up and down . An experienced spread will know when the multi is off and tweak timings accordingly,
And you wonder why BG aren't rushing to answer on here with all the bickering and dick waving (exc @JessThePlasterer , tiny cock)

Seven people replied to British Gypsum original question of how we would like to receive feedback. That's seven, :sorprendido3:. And then followed loads of b*ll***s, bickering and sarcasm.
I think @essexandy hit the nail on the head months ago when trying to deliver some meaningful feedback to BG;. All they hear is "it's s**t" or "it's f**k**g s**t"
No constructive feedback back about curing, reactive elements, how it responds in different atmospherics ..no just "it's s**t". Where can you buy a product for about £6 that can do so much, yes criticize the multi but the dab, bonding, hardwall is faultless . Boards are are up and down . An experienced spread will know when the multi is off and tweak timings accordingly,
And you wonder why BG aren't rushing to answer on here with all the bickering and dick waving (exc @JessThePlasterer , tiny cock)
Their boards are still shite though! X

Ooookkkkk

did you get your credit card bill this morning or something oli? :ROFLMAO:

I bet u give a good bollicking out lol ,but do agree we do shoot ourselves in the foot when we had chance ,7 voting -the open time on that was pretty quick though Blink in yer missed it

could not have said it better myself

I was one of the 7 and actually wanted to engage and have some sort of conversation, think like oli said, they went off the idea cos they got a load of gifs, s**t etc so gave us a generic response and answered the uni question and mine tour question that were obviously in jest just to let us know theres no point in taking us serious

Last edited:

I do not care for these rumours you’re spreading about me

I do not care for these rumours you’re spreading about me
1588627553648.gif