Live Q&A with British Gypsum, Friday 1 May

Members online

Would you like a zoom chat or pre-posted questions?

• Zoom video chat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BritishGypsum

Hi - understandably you've all got lots of questions and right now we are limited to what we can tell you other than our own production starts next week. But by this time next week we should have lots more useful information to share with you. So how about we host a Q&A next Friday, giving you the chance to ask all the questions you want answering?

Who would be up for that? We can do a Zoom chat, we can take pre-posted questions and respond on this group, or we can do both? Entirely up to you, we'll make it work for you.

Let us know....

Hi - understandably you've all got lots of questions and right now we are limited to what we can tell you other than our own production starts next week. But by this time next week we should have lots more useful information to share with you. So how about we host a Q&A next Friday, giving you the chance to ask all the questions you want answering?

Who would be up for that? We can do a Zoom chat, we can take pre-posted questions and respond on this group, or we can do both? Entirely up to you, we'll make it work for you.

Let us know....

Fantastic idea and will be appreciated by the lads on the coal face!

Stay in lockdown we don’t need a second wave of corona that’s what happened with Spanish flu the second wave killed more people (y)

Everyone wants skim ASAP at merchants can you sort out getting it to them all by the end of may , most trades will go back to work in June no matter what is said by the government so this is important time June 1st

Everyone wants skim ASAP at merchants can you sort out getting it to them all by the end of may , most trades will go back to work in June no matter what is said by the government so this is important time June 1st
Are you sure you want skim mate think I'd rather try and make my own finish was wank before lockdown imagine what it's going to be like when they are rushing to get it out to us.

Let's keep this sensible and ask the honest questions we want answering as it's important so we know where we are..I want to know on a reduced capacity what are you likely going to be churning out compared to a normal operation? Have you any idea of when we come out of lockdown are you planning on operating at 100% as you was before but obviously with your own social distancing rules etc?

Friday night (party night) for me would be best for Zoom...I've only got a couple of bags left (of plaster that is) so hoping for supplies soon X

Let us know....
FRIDAY...!

Can you say f**k!!
Oh f**k I've just said it!!!!!

I bet he is! ;)

You promised me that video was only for our eyes only...... I feel cheated on now.
Get voting folks for how you want the Q&A session to happen, lead to believe not many had voted earlier. It’s your chance to ask your questions and get direct answers instead of listening to rumours.

You promised me that video was only for our eyes only...... I feel cheated on now.
Get voting folks for how you want the Q&A session to happen, lead to believe not many had voted earlier. It’s your chance to ask your questions and get direct answers instead of listening to rumours.

Got to be honest I really think there is only 1 question.

When will merchants have good levels of stock from.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that question, it’s on a lot of people’s minds. I’m not going to say that they will be able to give you a concrete answer or a specific date but at least you’ll have more of an idea and be able to plan accordingly.

Trust me that's all we want & need to know.

Oh I’m really sorry about that, I thought you meant the “other” video? :oops: