Live Q&A with British Gypsum, Friday 1 May

Members online

No members online now.

Would you like a zoom chat or pre-posted questions?

• Zoom video chat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TBH Andy they got so little interest and the fact that questions were being asked this afternoon that the decision was made to reply to all of them next week. Do it just the once instead of revisiting it, in all fairness they have got quite a big job on at the moment.
In my personal opinion I can’t see that they will be able to tell you an exact date when plaster will be in a specific merchants. What I do know is that they will try their best to distribute it evenly so that the plaster is available all over.
Gary I didn't, and I don't believe the others do, think for one second that they'd be able to answer what is just about the only real question people want answered. All they needed to do was come on, give their best guesstimate and move on. People now believe they're being treated with contempt yet again. It's like they have no idea of how to deal with customers that have a choice.:endesacuerdo:

While we have been sitting at home isolating these chancers have bought alll the stock
There is going to have to be some policing on this because it’s going to go as fast as soon as it becomes available again

While we have been sitting at home isolating these chancers have bought alll the stock
There is going to have to be some policing on this because it’s going to go as fast as soon as it becomes available again
There wont care aslong as there sell it,will be a f**k**g nightmare

She looks almost to perfect, no wrinkles, teeth like a gum shield , bit of an annoying c**t tbh
Thought she looked better years ago,looks a completely different person.
Do we still have a forces sweetheart,dont see it on internet.