Live Q&A with British Gypsum, Friday 1 May

Would you like a zoom chat or pre-posted questions?

• Zoom video chat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do your bosses never learn Gary?
TBH Andy they got so little interest and the fact that questions were being asked this afternoon that the decision was made to reply to all of them next week. Do it just the once instead of revisiting it, in all fairness they have got quite a big job on at the moment.
In my personal opinion I can’t see that they will be able to tell you an exact date when plaster will be in a specific merchants. What I do know is that they will try their best to distribute it evenly so that the plaster is available all over.

TBH Andy they got so little interest and the fact that questions were being asked this afternoon that the decision was made to reply to all of them next week. Do it just the once instead of revisiting it, in all fairness they have got quite a big job on at the moment.
In my personal opinion I can’t see that they will be able to tell you an exact date when plaster will be in a specific merchants. What I do know is that they will try their best to distribute it evenly so that the plaster is available all over.
f**k the northerners they’ve always been poor

f**k the northerners they’ve always been poor
Screenshot_20200501-184705_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dsnt matter anyway your bound by your local merchants you use and how many people are getting plaster from them..il let builders worry about it

Just remember them when this all comes to an end !! But plasterers won’t !! They know it and you know it !!!

We live in a capaitlist society oli, we’ve all done it when we’ve been in demand , if u are unhappy then vote with your feet
I've never sold something like that with the mark up,if you mean sold as in my services,I dont sell my services at a higher rate cos I'm in demand,I sell them high because I'm good :maraca:

I've never sold something like that with the mark up,if you mean sold as in my services,I dont sell my services at a higher rate cos I'm in demand,I sell them high because I'm good :maraca:
If ur working non stop 7 days a week and a client rings u and wants it done ASAP , would u price ur normal rates or to lose it?

Not sure bud, somewhere in Wakefield which, correct me if I'm wrong is somewhere north of Bristol :estudioso:
I bet I know which one. Only one who gives credit to a rob dog builder I know. Who sends me to use his account .

Silly c**t