Let's Talk

Members online

Have I got this wrong?
Wasn’t it ment to be Q&A between 5 and 6 pm today?
No introduction from bg to kick it off this evening!!!!!!
Please tell me I have the wrong date.

I have spoken to them before been in today they will contact you I have just refused a job today told customer no material available its like telling a butcher there is no meat to be had may as well sh ut the shop u where going to give me names of local stockists but don't expect to hear any way all I want is 10 bags of casting to Jewson 145 branch surely is possible
Hello Norm have you tried this place
http://www.specialplasters.co.uk/
They do whatever amount you want will deliver by the pallet for 45 quid plus vat I expect will be different for the highlands apparently

Have I got this wrong?
Wasn’t it ment to be Q&A between 5 and 6 pm today?
No introduction from bg to kick it off this evening!!!!!!
Please tell me I have the wrong date.
You haven’t missed anything. b*ll***s Gypsum just f**k*d off

I’m a knob, looking in the wrong place
F5351AAB-442D-4795-9C56-5E603E9E0179.gif

dealt with them for years but its a no go they say because of post code the laughable part is the A75 is the main euro route cheers any way bud

can you not get a carrier to pick the material up for you and deliver it ?
when we are working in the city of London the builders merchant will send a small load to you by taxi.

can you not get a carrier to pick the material up for you and deliver it ?
when we are working in the city of London the builders merchant will send a small load to you by taxi.
that's the prob its where I am carriers don't like post code just had a quote from a supplier in Belfast just across the water 14.50 a bag plus £30 per bag delivery

sent them an email 6 weeks ago never replied same as fibrehand in London ihave had loads of stuff off them in the past going to try travis perkins this week seems they own ccf wich stock it
Okay mate they do orders by phone, maybe a quick call would tell you for the future.
Good luck anyway

Morning all and happy Monday.

We really do want to have conversations with you about our plaster products. If you would like to discuss any issues about plaster please send your contact details to Thistleplaster@Saint-Gobain.com and someone from the team will be in touch.

We hope everyone has a good week.

Why are ads so short? Why not present yourself better? Talk about the benefits, single out a manager to answer... I'm disappointed. :crying: