Joshua or Ruiz Jr ??

Members online

taylorhendersonplastering

hard to pick a winner in this 50/50 fight Joshua has trimmed down massively for the rematch but Andy”fast hands and big belly “Ruiz can fight hard and can take a good shot not to sure Joshua can knock him out more like a points win if he wins this fight but at the same time Ruiz has great hand speed and put Joshua down a few times in the first fight leads me to sway for Ruiz again by knockout

hard to pick a winner in this 50/50 fight Joshua has trimmed down massively for the rematch but Andy”fast hands and big belly “Ruiz can fight hard and can take a good shot not to sure Joshua can knock him out more like a points win if he wins this fight but at the same time Ruiz has great hand speed and put Joshua down a few times in the first fight leads me to sway for Ruiz again by knockout
Joshua in the 8th by knockout or stoppage he can’t be as bad as the first fight

if you saw them 2 in a pub. looking at the size of them.youd say joshua would kill him. but the mexicans are beasts. ruiz i reckon will be a tank

Joshua in the 8th by knockout or stoppage he can’t be as bad as the first fight
I’m going Ruiz within 6 rounds
Ruiz has come in over 20 stone in the weigh in Joshua 16 Ruiz is confident fighting heavy.Thinking Joshua will fight him at range throughout the early rounds but ruiz is a come forward fighter and is a rapid puncher for a heavyweight could well be a classic

It wa like watching golf though boring as fook pffftw! If he was stood in front of me behind bullet proof glass I would definitely call him G**!....maybe!

Agreed, don’t like the guy at all. After fight he was talking about staying humble while coming out with his little stupid pre rehearsed phrases and stomping about like the man. Until he fights fury he’s no champion in my eyes.
There is nothing I like about Joshua anymore!
boxing skills - non existent
Personality- non existent
I really can’t say how much I would have loved it if Ruiz had sparked him out cold!!
#deflated
#bringonthegypsyking

theyve won 1 each now
ruiz finished aj
aj skipped through it.

technically ruiz better fighter imo
Ruiz for the shorter fighter is Joshua’s hardest fight of his Career and he knew it I said from the start mcrackon would have
theyve won 1 each now
ruiz finished aj
aj skipped through it.

technically ruiz better fighter imo
ruiz was Joshua’s hardest fight to date and he knew it Mcracken would have set that in stone in camp and the gameplay was to fight him on the outside jab grab hold clit lick style boring but bullet proof against one of the best heavyweights in the division take nothing away from Ruiz because if Joshua stepped inside at range Ruiz would have put a combo on his chin and the result would have been another Ruiz win..Joshua is never going to dance like Fury because a traveller who can move as quick as Fury is in my opinion the best heavyweight out there.
We will find out in feb when Fury rematches wilder then hopefully we will get a unification fight.Fury beats joshua all day long

There is nothing I like about Joshua anymore!
boxing skills - non existent
Personality- non existent
I really can’t say how much I would have loved it if Ruiz had sparked him out cold!!
#deflated
#bringonthegypsyking
Joshua has turned back into a ganster but this time a very rich one (legally) trouble is in my opinion the silly amount of money he has made has gone to his head he is talking more s**t than ever and fury will school him properly when and if Hearn is brave enough to make the fight they avoided wilder for obvious reasons down to the fact he hits with a stone cold right hand Joshua would never take the bat wilder gave fury in the 12th give fury his credit he rose from the grave traveller style.
Joshua would have stayed down 100%

I like Joshua more than haye or Harrison , but he’s a big paper champion and like haye he will avoid the big men , not his choice he’s young and brave but he’s a pawn for Hearn and a big earner

Joshua has turned back into a ganster but this time a very rich one (legally) trouble is in my opinion the silly amount of money he has made has gone to his head he is talking more s**t than ever and fury will school him properly when and if Hearn is brave enough to make the fight they avoided wilder for obvious reasons down to the fact he hits with a stone cold right hand Joshua would never take the bat wilder gave fury in the 12th give fury his credit he rose from the grave traveller style.
Joshua would have stayed down 100%

100% fury is the man in the heavyweight division, you could see the pound signs rolling in Eddie hearnes eyes when aj won, he’ll be plotting how to drag it out another few years before he boxes any of the top 3 again

Tyson Fury = PEOPLES CHAMP see him live quite a few times watched him from hi s early days as British champion there is no f**k**g way AJ could do the “matrix” like the gypsy king!

4BC07ACA-ECDF-4ABA-84EC-760A870876B9.jpeg
Come on Eddie let’s see AJ dance with the real king