Tonight Diaz v Connor 2

Members online

gps

Just watched the weigh ins and the press conference the other night, and I'll say this Connor is a complete tool.

On paper Diaz wins every time alls he needs to do is take him down and it's game over I believe Nate has the most submission wins in the UFC his jujitsu is amazing.

But taking the easy option is not in the Diaz brothers DNA they like wars and will stand toe to toe with anyone. Connor hit him with everything and more in the first fight so I just do not see how he can improve on that unless he takes Nate down and tries to submit him, but again he did this in the first fight. I believe Dana and Lorenzo both tried to talk him out of this rematch.

So I'm going Diaz 3rd round by ref stoppage which is the worst outcome for Dana White as he will not be able to control the Diaz brothers thug life taking over the show.

Just watched the weigh ins and the press conference the other night, and I'll say this Connor is a complete tool.

On paper Diaz wins every time alls he needs to do is take him down and it's game over I believe Nate has the most submission wins in the UFC his jujitsu is amazing.

But taking the easy option is not in the Diaz brothers DNA they like wars and will stand toe to toe with anyone. Connor hit him with everything and more in the first fight so I just do not see how he can improve on that unless he takes Nate down and tries to submit him, but again he did this in the first fight. I believe Dana and Lorenzo both tried to talk him out of this rematch.

So I'm going Diaz 3rd round by ref stoppage which is the worst outcome for Dana White as he will not be able to control the Diaz brothers thug life taking over the show.

What time will the fight be at uk time

Nate's got inside Mcgregors head. Makes for an unpredictable fight. I want McGregor to win though. Even for all his trash talk I still like his commitment and him as a person. As long as he's not taken to the ground I think he can win. It's almost all or nothing he has to beat Diaz. He'll be in free fall otherwise and Aldo is patiently waiting to smash his head in.
It'll be a great fight either way.

I will record it and not watch or listen to any news come on here until I've watched it tomorrow at some point, there is a few fights on the card I like especially the rumble fight

Conor's dedication is no more than Nate's as he would say in his own words I'm the fittest mother f**k*r in the UFC.

In Nate's spare time he competes in triathlons

Nate's got inside Mcgregors head. Makes for an unpredictable fight. I want McGregor to win though. Even for all his trash talk I still like his commitment and him as a person. As long as he's not taken to the ground I think he can win. It's almost all or nothing he has to beat Diaz. He'll be in free fall otherwise and Aldo is patiently waiting to smash his head in.
It'll be a great fight either way.
I've talked to Conner a good few times. He is nothing like he is on tv. He is sound. Down to earth. The fame bullshit didn't go to his head. He is a good sales man. He knows how to sell a fight.

Im going to hit bed early and get up about 3, like cowboy so want to see him fight and the two main fights. Hoping Mc gregor wins by KO but not sure it'll happen as diaz is nails.

Think mc gregor is fantastic so i want him to keep the show going but a second loss would write him off i think. There'd be no trilogy fight like they keep saying will happen and although i think he could have beat aldo i'm still saying he got lucky with the 13 second KO. I know timing beats speed as they say but there can't be many times in his life he'll catch someone of aldos calibre clean and drop him especially when he's fresh.

The only downside to it all was that daftness at the press conference the other day it was a bit to pantomime for me im absolutely convinced him and diaz are phone buddies now as well because diaz seems to be saying all the mc gregor type things to raise his profile more and they both get more off the sales dont they. Not knocking him just saying its all working out very nice for the boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to hit bed early and get up about 3, like cowboy so want to see him fight and the two main fights. Hoping Mc gregor wins by KO but not sure it'll happen as diaz is nails.

Think mc gregor is fantastic so i want him to keep the show going but a second loss would write him off i think. There'd be no trilogy fight like they keep saying will happen and although i think he could have beat aldo i'm still saying he got lucky with the 13 second KO. I know timing beats speed as they say but there can't be many times in his life he'll catch someone of aldos calibre clean and drop him especially when he's fresh.

The only downside to it all was that daftness at the press conference the other day it was a bit to pantomime for me im absolutely convinced him and diaz are phone buddies now as well because diaz seems to be saying all the mc gregor type things to raise his profile more and they both get more off the sales dont they. Not knocking him just saying its all working out very nice for the boys

Not a chance they are phone brothers, the Diaz brothers have been doing what they do since well almost birth hence the thug life tag they use.

I think win or lose he gives up the belt and fights at 155 the weight cut will be to much now

Its all well and good having a thug life tag but his business sense seems to have grown alot since the first fight. i listened to the 45 phone press conference last week and the two of them are singing off the same hymn sheet. Commenting on how their the best entertainers in the world and they deserve the biggest pay packets then two mins later diaz is almost word for word saying the same things. They're working together to boost the ratings and fair play to them

Could have gone either way after them last two rounds though, if they do it at 155 you'd have to think his cardio would be better!? The tank looked empty from late in the second to me. Not used to carrying that much muscle around

I had it a draw on the 10 point must score system

Round 1 Connor
R2 Connor ( but could of been a draw )
R3 Diaz
R4 draw
R5 Diaz

Yeah i was a bit gutted in a way for Diaz to, the bloke must have some absolute stones.

As you say rumble looks a monster doesn't he. From appearance you'd say he'll walk through DC because i always think he looks fat by their standards. The likes of mark hunt you expect to have a gut but DC never looks cut up does he. I've not watched many of his fights to really have an informed opinion he's obviously got the belt on merit (obv jones lost it through his own issues) but against silva he didn't look special at all last minute or not

Yeah i was a bit gutted in a way for Diaz to, the bloke must have some absolute stones.

As you say rumble looks a monster doesn't he. From appearance you'd say he'll walk through DC because i always think he looks fat by their standards. The likes of mark hunt you expect to have a gut but DC never looks cut up does he. I've not watched many of his fights to really have an informed opinion he's obviously got the belt on merit (obv jones lost it through his own issues) but against silva he didn't look special at all last minute or not

Dc is the most boring fighter out there he just cuddles the life out of people, which is one of the reasons he is not liked.