It's on

Members online

for all those who have been slating the conor performance, stats show in less than ten rounds conor hit floyd more times than manny did in 12 rounds.

He did fine for a novice,which in boxing he was, floyd did leave himself more. Open per say after than in prev fights, but it still shows he was able to do what many couldn't, tag Floyd. But he didn't carry power into the boxing gloves, and he will have to get to the bottom of his cardio issues, for no doubting the man trains hard, so as to why he seems to run out of steam. Wondering is it possible, he trains too hard? Maybe doesn't take foot of the gas in camp and is nearly burnt out by fight night? Can't understand how a man who trains twice a day runs out of gas in middle rounds of his fights..... Im sure he can't either.

for all those who have been slating the conor performance, stats show in less than ten rounds conor hit floyd more times than manny did in 12 rounds.
Yes he did. But why. Is it because Mayweather Wes moving forward and had no respect for his power. I believe so. Frist thing he did was went up against the ropes let McGregor punch away. And after that he knew he had no knockout power. Plus Mayweather lags where not there. If he was boxing a boxer after the 2 years out and been 40 now I believe he would have been beat. But f**k it. It wasn't real boxing. Just a show. Can't wait for the real super fight. Come on GGG

Yes he did. But why. Is it because Mayweather Wes moving forward and had no respect for his power. I believe so. Frist thing he did was went up against the ropes let McGregor punch away. And after that he knew he had no knockout power. Plus Mayweather lags where not there. If he was boxing a boxer after the 2 years out and been 40 now I believe he would have been beat. But f**k it. It wasn't real boxing. Just a show. Can't wait for the real super fight. Come on GGG

Can you honestly say badou jack v Nathan cleverly was a real fight on the same card ? I doubt even cleverly thought he had a chance in that fight.

Can you honestly say badou jack v Nathan cleverly was a real fight on the same card ? I doubt even cleverly thought he had a chance in that fight.

To be fair it's 2 boxer's in that fight bit of a difference. Batman and superman was a good fight in the movie Batman vs superman . I was just hoping barman could get the lucky punch. Lol thanks f**k that circus Mayweather vs McGregor is over tbh. :boxeador::tonto:

He did fine for a novice,which in boxing he was, floyd did leave himself more. Open per say after than in prev fights, but it still shows he was able to do what many couldn't, tag Floyd. But he didn't carry power into the boxing gloves, and he will have to get to the bottom of his cardio issues, for no doubting the man trains hard, so as to why he seems to run out of steam. Wondering is it possible, he trains too hard? Maybe doesn't take foot of the gas in camp and is nearly burnt out by fight night? Can't understand how a man who trains twice a day runs out of gas in middle rounds of his fights..... Im sure he can't either.

HE should have took a leaf out of diaz's book with diet! One who goes on a vegan diet can last longer than any meat eater will ever do. Our bodies have been designed/evolved for millions of years eating stuff that grows on trees or out of the ground. Stick to that and your body will reward you. Plus, mcgregor is fond of an aul line or two when out partying.

HE should have took a leaf out of diaz's book with diet! One who goes on a vegan diet can last longer than any meat eater will ever do. Our bodies have been designed/evolved for millions of years eating stuff that grows on trees or out of the ground. Stick to that and your body will reward you. Plus, mcgregor is fond of an aul line or two when out partying.
Possibly, but not being vegan isn't really a good reason. Sure lots other ones that can go 12 rounds with ease and aren't vegan. The auld lines I'm sure would do it all the same lol.

Possibly, but not being vegan isn't really a good reason. Sure lots other ones that can go 12 rounds with ease and aren't vegan. The auld lines I'm sure would do it all the same lol.

yes i know, but they have conditioned themselves for years for 12 rounds. Mcgregor hasnt! if hed have mixed his diet up abit or even went full on vegan, his body would have dealt with the endurance more seeing as hes not used to it.

Just watched the fight on YouTube, Conor impressed me until he started getting tired in the fifth round. I don't really like UFC but would tune in to see mcgregor now! Still can't stand mayweather all that turning his back and ducking down really low pissed me off. It my book that's cheating.

Just watched the fight on YouTube, Conor impressed me until he started getting tired in the fifth round. I don't really like UFC but would tune in to see mcgregor now! Still can't stand mayweather all that turning his back and ducking down really low pissed me off. It my book that's cheating.

Let me tell you buddy l grew up a massive boxing fan in the era of benn, Eubanks, Collins, Tyson, Bruno etc but MMA is much better theses days more exciting fights, none of the politics involved you can't fight because you are signed to difficult networks, the best fight the best every time. Rarely watch boxing these days

Let me tell you buddy l grew up a massive boxing fan in the era of benn, Eubanks, Collins, Tyson, Bruno etc but MMA is much better theses days more exciting fights, none of the politics involved you can't fight because you are signed to difficult networks, the best fight the best every time. Rarely watch boxing these days
I notice even mcgregor got a few losses on his record, I agree in boxing the fighters are protected. I've seen Anthony Joshua look absolutely novice in some of his fights nearly got exposed, Eddie Hearn hand picks the opponents to build up the hype. I think mcgregor although he lost come out with respect and certainly done himself or UFC no harm. Might start watching some of this mma now, boxing has got a bit soft in recent years the refs understandably don't want to be blamed for Nasty injuries so sometimes stop fights too early

Undefeated boxers protect the 0 more than in mma. But in boxing a handful of losses and you're a nobody, can happen that quickly too if boxer loses two in a row his career is hard to get back on track. Look at the s**t Khan gets and he's probably only lost 4 or 5 fights. The loss in mma isn't seen as a disaster. I stand by aj boxing skills being limited for a champion, but his power is what gets him through.

Undefeated boxers protect the 0 more than in mma. But in boxing a handful of losses and you're a nobody, can happen that quickly too if boxer loses two in a row his career is hard to get back on track. Look at the s**t Khan gets and he's probably only lost 4 or 5 fights. The loss in mma isn't seen as a disaster. I stand by aj boxing skills being limited for a champion, but his power is what gets him through.

the thing with khan is he had his fights carefully picked by frank warren, up until bradis prescott who frank didn't want him to fight, then he gets exposed same with ricky hatton.

the other thing with khan is he just isn't a likeable guy

• the thing with khan is he had his fights carefully picked by frank warren, up until bradis prescott who frank didn't want him to fight, then he gets exposed same with ricky hatton.
the other thing with khan is he just isn't a likeable guy
I fully agree. Khan is/was a good boxer, but he thinks he's a great boxer, which he isn't. He allows himself to get suckled into brawls, and he's not got the chin to brawl with a big puncher, although I'm not a Khan fan at all, I have to give him his dues for not getting knocked out by maidana. Even look at silva, seen by many as the best ever mma fighter but he'd lost 3/4 fights, boxer with silva record is almost a journeyman. Not really fair either, and it's about time all these different belts were scrapped or adapted to give us the best fights. Instead you have ppl losing belts if the don't defend against mandatory challengers etc. That's bullshit too. I like watchin both codes, probably slightly enjoy boxing more, but not every fight is a classic,same in mma. I'm not a fan of the bjj or wrestling in mma, but I respect the skill and difficulty involved. Really wish more top fights would be shown European time, though. World doesn't start and end in Yankee ville.

I fully agree. Khan is/was a good boxer, but he thinks he's a great boxer, which he isn't. He allows himself to get suckled into brawls, and he's not got the chin to brawl with a big puncher, although I'm not a Khan fan at all, I have to give him his dues for not getting knocked out by maidana. Even look at silva, seen by many as the best ever mma fighter but he'd lost 3/4 fights, boxer with silva record is almost a journeyman. Not really fair either, and it's about time all these different belts were scrapped or adapted to give us the best fights. Instead you have ppl losing belts if the don't defend against mandatory challengers etc. That's bullshit too. I like watchin both codes, probably slightly enjoy boxing more, but not every fight is a classic,same in mma. I'm not a fan of the bjj or wrestling in mma, but I respect the skill and difficulty involved. Really wish more top fights would be shown European time, though. World doesn't start and end in Yankee ville.

thats where the big bucks is though, they reckon nearly 5 million ppv buys in the us for the floyd/conor fight

Boxing is corrupt as f**k. It's it's downfall. It needs big changes to it. And for some of the contracts ffs you would not believe it.

Apparently another Shocker of a decision last night in Mexico. Margarito fight stopped for alleged headbutt, which apparently wasn't, and all judges ruled against American who apparently was winning easily. I haven't saw it, jus read a review there. Not what boxing needs, more awful decisions