Nate v Connor 2

Members online

gps

Back to a less controversial thread.

Less than two weeks away now, who you picking

I can't see it going any other way than a Diaz win, Connor threw everything he had at him in the first fight, Diaz with a full camp will out box Connor and finish him in the 2nd or 3rd.

The trouble Connor has he can't get in the head of Diaz, his trash talk doesn't work.
I watched an interview and Nate said he believes he could beat anyone on the UFC roster right up to heavyweight.

It is a tough one, It was all McGregor for most of the first fight but he burned himself out. Nate is tougher and bigger than McGregors usual opponents so I don't think he can knock him out and as we seen from first fight he doesnt have much of a ground game. Although apparently that's something he's been working hard on. Its either McGregor on points or a diaz submission for me

If mcgregor can sustain the punches he dished out first round then he will win, he is going for stamina in training so if he can go the distance throwing them punches as tbh that is all he has, then it's his. Diaz no mug so will be prepared for it, it's going to be a cracking fight. I'm in Majorca on holiday when he fights so wil find a Wee bar a do an all nighter while the wife deals with kids

I don't think we saw the real Mc Gregor in the first fight. As I said before the category changing may affect his overal performance . The lack of time to adjust and get on with it wont be a problem this time and I think the fight will be 1-2 rounds . They know each other better now so I think will end quick. My bet is Mc Gregor second round knockout .

As Diaz said after the first fight had he had a full camp then Connor wouldn't of touched him in the first round.

Diaz spars with some of the best boxers a lot bigger than him so I don't see a much smaller guy troubling him.

I see an interview with Ariel helwani and Nate said he believes hi is the best fighter in the UFC and could beat anyone including the heavyweights

There is not much of a difference between them. In the first fight Connor was the aggressor and Diaz was a mess after the first round. Second one I don't know how he survived tbh. He was so sloppy 1st and2nd and only the endurance of Connor helped him wining the fight. Never saw Connor taking deep breaths in the early rounds. Now will be different , definitely .

For me the difference between the two is the ground game, Connor can't match him, also Connor is a trained fighter the Diaz brothers are just born fighters.
Nate has had more fights in the UFC than Connor has had fights so the experience was a big difference in the first fight, but now Nate has had a full training camp I think he takes this relatively easy and expect to see the usual Diaz trash talking during the fight.

A
As Diaz said after the first fight had he had a full camp then Connor wouldn't of touched him in the first round.

Diaz spars with some of the best boxers a lot bigger than him so I don't see a much smaller guy troubling him.

I see an interview with Ariel helwani and Nate said he believes hi is the best fighter in the UFC and could beat anyone including the heavyweights
as much as I love Connor I think Diaz is just too experienced for him, I can't wait for the fight